DENIED | Aurthus - Application

Moderator: Officers

DENIED | Aurthus - Application

Postby Guest » Sat Apr 11, 2009 5:34 am

(Tick ) YES ( ) NO Note: by ticking YES, you agree to follow the guild charter.

In game name (including previous names if any): Aurthus

Class and build: Death Knight, Blood
(This is the class and specc we expect you to be raiding with. No main-alt changing and no specc changing without approval from your Class Leader. You can bring all your alts in the guild if you want, but this will be the character/specc that will be invited into raids.)

Link to your Armory, CTProfiles, or RPGOutfitters page? (If you are not using your raiding specc because of PvP or whatever reason, please link the raiding specc you will be using): (Please keep in mind that the armory is not updating for some reason and I have a new Back (With an Agility enchant) and my Two-Handed Mace skill is now 400 (With a Rune)
Probably will have much more updates by the time you read this, but they just don't want to show up I have no idea why. (Also planning on changing my Wrist and Feet enchants because after some updates to my gear I do not need the extra hit and expertise ratings as I will be capped without them, Also soon will be getting the Ebon Blade Helm enchant.)

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... &n=Aurthus

Former guilds (on Bronzebeard or on your current realm): Might And Magic

Why did you leave your former guilds?: Might And Magic is a great social raiding guild. However, the content that they are doing can not progress my character at all. Sadly I've decided to leave the guild and find one that suits me better.

What is your former raid experience (pre-TBC, TBC, WotLK)? I have done most of the WotLK raids, most of the TBC raids, very little pre-TBC raids and after the expansion was released.

Why do you want to join Serenity? Well, I have been searching for a guild for a long time now (Browsing websites, in game etc.) and after reading all of the stickies on this one I find that it suites me best out of all the guilds that I've come across so far.

Do you have open applications to other guilds? No I have none.

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you? Yes, probably quite a few but I do not want to assume.

The important questions now. Please take a moment to think about those before you answer.

This is probably the most important question. We are a raiding guild, and even though we do not force anyone into raiding, we are expecting players that will join us to show interest in raiding at least 2-3 days each week.

Can you play at our official raiding times which are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 9pm - 1am server time? I can play from 9pm - 1am everyday of the week and probably a lot more :)

Can you log on to the Serenity website and sign up on the raid calendar each week whether you can attend raids or not? Sure, don't see why not.

Do you intend to show up for raids prepared, PVE raid specced, repaired, enchanted, gemmed and with a minimum set of buffs (food buffs and potions/flasks)? Yes always do. Am happy to provide them to other players if needed. Usually have extra.

We are using a Zero-Sum DKP system, do you agree with this? (Tick ) YES ( ) NO

(Tick ) I have read the Forum sticky: Intro to Serenity
(Tick ) I have read the Forum sticky: Guild Rules and Goals

Postby Adamantite » Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:51 pm

Hi Aurthus.

Thank you for a nice application. However we have to decline your application, due to the fact, that we simply have too many melee atm. We can't fit anymore into our raids.

I wish you good luck finding a guild that's fits you,
Mithrilbeard
Adamantite

RE:

Postby Aurthus » Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:43 am

Yeah no problem :) Just have a favor to ask, will you give me a shout when you need a PuG or have a spot for a Mele? Just a quick unofficial trial :)
Aurthus

Postby Adamantite » Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:48 am

Hi Aurthus.

An interesting and nice idea! I will try to keep you in mind and I hope other guildies see this and add you to their freinds list.
Makes me wish we could have a "serenity approved friends channel" to hand out to nice players met. Hope to be able to team up with you soon.

/Mith
Adamantite

Return to Recruitment