DENIED | VLadtim - Fury warrior application.

Moderator: Officers

DENIED | VLadtim - Fury warrior application.

Postby Guest » Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:22 pm

SERENITY APPLICATION FORM

Instructions:

- Please check the list of classes we are recruiting at the Class/Recruitment Availability
- Copy and paste this form into a new thread in the Recruitment forums.
- Truthfully answer ALL of the questions in the application. Incomplete applications will be denied on sight!

Before you even bother, have you read our guild rules and goals? Does it corresponds to what you are looking for?

( ) YES ( ) NO Note: by ticking YES, you agree to follow the guild charter.

In game name (including previous names if any): Vladtim.

Class and build:
Warrior, Fury 19 |52|0. I choose this specc because its the best DPS specc for a warrior at that moment. I go for [Anger Management] in Arms and 4|5 [Unbridled Wrath] in Fury to get more rage during the fights. I go for 3|3 Improoved Cleave to make my performance better on trash mobs. I dont go for [Commanding Pressence] because there was always a paladin with BoM.

Link to your Armory, CTProfiles, or RPGOutfitters page?
http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bronzebeard&n=Vladtim

Former guilds (on Bronzebeard or on your current realm):
No Pressure, Misnamed guild, Teh Kitteh Kommiteh, Incogito.

Why did you leave your former guilds?:
No Pressure - was just a tag above my head, not a serious guild.
Misnamed guild - was there for a long time, but they all migrated to Russian realms(yes, i am Russian) and i decided to stay on BB.
Teh KItteh Kommiteh - PvP guild, was a guildmaster for 2 months, left it because i had no support from other players, i was replaced by DK in every team.
Incognito - was a perfect guild for me, sadly it disbanded.

What is your former raid experience (pre-TBC, TBC, WotLK)?
Classic WoW - only ZG then i stopped playing.
TBC - T4,T5 content during TBC and T6 content right before WoTLK.
WoTLK - All content is cleared exept Sartharion 3d (Sartharion 2d killed in both 10 | 25 man).

Why do you want to join Serenity?
Because i want to join a reliable good-progressing guild. Want to have fun and play with good ppl.

Do you have open applications to other guilds?
No.

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you?
No.

The important questions now. Please take a moment to think about those before you answer.

This is probably the most important question. We are a raiding guild, and even though we do not force anyone into raiding, we are expecting players that will join us to show interest in raiding at least 2-3 days each week.

Can you play at our official raiding times which are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 9pm - 1am server time?
Yes.

Can you log on to the Serenity website and sign up on the raid calendar each week whether you can attend raids or not?
Yes.

Do you intend to show up for raids prepared, PVE raid specced, repaired, enchanted, gemmed and with a minimum set of buffs (food buffs and potions/flasks)?
Yes, sure.

We are using a Zero-Sum DKP system, do you agree with this? ( ) YES ( ) NO

(x) I have read the Forum sticky: Intro to Serenity
(x) I have read the Forum sticky: Guild Rules and Goals

Additional info about me: Huge game experience in arms and fury speccs, 129 days played time, experience in leading raids. Big experience in PvP: Highest rating is 2026 in 3v3(Can be easily checked in armory : statisticks>PvP>arenas), got that with Aprocalypse and Draelay. Highest 2v2 was about 1800, i played with paladins all the time(no druids), their names are Eliston and Firlov. Got 48.5K+ honorable kills, have Knight-Champion rank from pre-TBC and Rival from TBC arena. Now playing around 1750-1800 in 2v2 and 3v3 brackets, not trying rly hard:). Going to go for 1900+ in the end of season.

Postby Mikah » Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:37 pm

Hi Vlad,

Very nice application, but I'm afraid we do not have the need for another dps warrior or melee dps for that matters.

And that is not even taking into account all those tanks wannabe who will also become dps warrior if needed when the dual spec feature will come.

Thank you for your interest in the guild, and good luck in your search for a guild!
Mikah

Return to Recruitment