DENIED | New rogue [kattemad]

Moderator: Officers

DENIED | New rogue [kattemad]

Postby kattemad ~ » Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:13 pm

1. What is your character's name, class and level?
> kattemad, lvl 80 rogue

2. What is your age?
> 21

3. Class and build:
> im combat spec, seems to be most efficient raid spec for single target and AOE dps 20/51/00. high haste and 16%hit

4. How do you spend most of your game time?
> Raids / Heroics / gold

5. Why do you want to join Serenity?
> good raiding progress - i live for a good raid =D

6. Can you play at our official raiding times which are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 9pm - 1am server time?
> yes i can attend raids any time =D.

7. What other guilds have you been in, and what kind of experience did they provide you with? Why did you leave them?
> Titans of denmark. wanna play end game TOD are not one of the best raid guilds on server ): i live for a good raid

8. Do you have any previous raid experience
> cleared all pre tbc raids, tbc, except BT and sunwell, and still working on wotlk's

9. Link to my Armory profile
> http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... n=Kattemad
this is my haste,hit geer have a full epic set armor penetrtion geer for dagger spec

10. Can you log on to the Serenity website and sign up on the raid calendar each week whether you can attend raids or not? yes esey

11. Do you intend to show up for raids prepared, PVE raid specced, repaired, enchanted, gemmed and with a minimum set of buffs (food buffs and potions/flasks)? YES ofc

We are using a Zero-Sum DKP system, do you agree with this? (0) YES ( ) NO

(0) I have read the Forum sticky: Intro to Serenity
(0) I have read the Forum sticky: Guild Rules and Goals

HARDCOrE dps always happy player =D play my rogue to the max PVE/PVP realy hope i can join
kattemad ~

Postby Mikah » Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:33 pm

I'm sorry, but we currently have a rogue on trial. So I doubt we will recruit an additional one at the moment.
Mikah

Postby igby » Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:47 pm

Thank you for the application, but I must decline on the basis your replies to questions are far to short, and gives us no idea of the type of person/player that you are.
Were not asking for an essay but it does not give a good first impression, that aside GL finding a guild, I can only reccomend giving your next application more thought.
igby

Return to Recruitment