LEFT | Domminator

Moderator: Officers

LEFT | Domminator

Postby Guest » Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:55 pm

SERENITY APPLICATION FORM

Instructions:

- Please check the list of classes we are recruiting at the Class/Recruitment Availability
- Copy and paste this form into a new thread in the Recruitment forums.
- Truthfully answer ALL of the questions in the application. Incomplete applications will be denied on sight!

Before you even bother, have you read our guild rules and goals? Does it corresponds to what you are looking for?

(X ) YES ( ) NO Note: by ticking YES, you agree to follow the guild charter.

In game name (including previous names if any):
Domminator

Sweden

Class and build:
Combat MH Fist OH Sword 7/51/13

Link to your Armory, CTProfiles, or RPGOutfitters page?
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... Domminator
Former guilds (on Bronzebeard or on your current realm):
Knights of Sweden, Greater Silence

Why did you leave your former guilds?:
I left Knights of Sweden cause i want to raid 25-man raids...
I am still in Greater Silence, but i am looking for a guild that does more raids and do raid all content of WotLK

What is your former raid experience (pre-TBC, TBC, WotLK)?
TBC - Kara, Grull, ZA (Guild didnt have ppl for more)
WotLK - VoA 10/25, OS 10/25, Naxx Normal 13/15, Naxx Heroic 6/15 (spider wing, Noth, Razuvious and Goth)

Why do you want to join Serenity?
Serenity is a guild that has mature players (atleast all i had the pleasure to play with) and you do the 25-man raids i love to be a part of. I think that in your guild i can help making both the guild and my on char to be the bset they can be.

Do you have open applications to other guilds?
No

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you?
I played with a couple, but i dont know if they remember me...so i guess not :-(

The important questions now. Please take a moment to think about those before you answer.

This is probably the most important question. We are a raiding guild, and even though we do not force anyone into raiding, we are expecting players that will join us to show interest in raiding at least 2-3 days each week.

Can you play at our official raiding times which are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 9pm - 1am server time?
Yes...its perfect times for me, as i play from 8pm - 2am almost every day

Can you log on to the Serenity website and sign up on the raid calendar each week whether you can attend raids or not?
Offcourse, i look at raid calenders every day before looging on to the game, like to see whats going on

Do you intend to show up for raids prepared, PVE raid specced, repaired, enchanted, gemmed and with a minimum set of buffs (food buffs and potions/flasks)?
Yes, sence it was guild rules in former guild...i always come well prepared for raids

We are using a Zero-Sum DKP system, do you agree with this?
(X) YES ( ) NO

(X) I have read the Forum sticky: Intro to Serenity
(X) I have read the Forum sticky: Guild Rules and Goals

I dont know if you need another melee in your raid team, but i just want you to know that i will always do my best, and stay in raid for as long as needed !

/Domminator

Postby igby » Sun Feb 08, 2009 6:48 pm

thank you for the application please contact myself or another officer online to discuss your application.
igby

Postby igby » Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:51 am

Trial 08/02/09
igby

Postby Mikah » Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:03 pm

Quick questions:

Why not put +8 Agility +12 Stamina gems in your blue slots, rather then put +16 AP +12 Stamina?

I thought generally it was considered the agility gem to be superior dps?

And would the meta Chaotic Skyflare Diamond be better then yours? Or you just don't want to invest a good meta into a blue head item?

Anyways, even though our raids are generally quite full, it would be nice to incorporate at least 1 imba rogue as we got none raiding regularly right now. Those little details just makes me wonder...
Mikah

Postby Skibba » Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:06 pm

Mikah wrote:Quick questions:

Why not put +8 Agility +12 Stamina gems in your blue slots, rather then put +16 AP +12 Stamina?

I thought generally it was considered the agility gem to be superior dps?

This was always the way in TBC raiding, but now it all depends on current stat allocation. Best thing to do is check spreadsheets and try putting in pure agi gems, then try the same with atk power gems and see which comes out highest, then try a combo of each of them and see if the figure goes up or comes down depending on how many of each time of gem you are using.

Before I quit the game I was in full Naxx 25 gear and atk power came up best for dps. From a survivability/pvp/offtanking in 5 man content standpoint, agi would be better for the aditional dodge, but dodge has scaled so badly in WotLK that even going with agi for the dodge isn't really worth it.

"That's true. He's funny, but he's not that funny. I'll take a dick over a smile any day. . . . . Yes, I will." - Eddie Murphy - Raw
Skibba

Re: Trial | Domminator

Postby Slamdorff » Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:47 pm

Anonymous wrote:Do you have open applications to other guilds?
No

/Domminator

This is technically correct as you applied to Chimera 25 min. later.

http://chimeraguild.eu/v2/viewtopic.php?t=5649

But hey, you're a nice guy so what the heck.
And imba DPS is always sought after.

However, I do wonder what you would have done if you were accepted in Chimera, as you apparently still were chatting with them about joining while being on trial with us?

Or did I completely misunderstand something?

Cheers,

Slam
Slamdorff

Postby Domminator » Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:23 pm

I was asked to apply to Chimera after i did an instance with a few of them, so i did. When i got invited for trial here, the Rouge in Chimera whispered me and said that he really wanted me in their guild...i did not tell him anything because i was on trial with you guys.

If its wrong of me to keep doors open..then im sorry, just dont like beeing without a raiding guild...

I choose this guild over any other any day of the week !

/Domminator
Domminator

Postby Slamdorff » Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:58 am

Domminator wrote:
I choose this guild over any other any day of the week !

/Domminator

hehe
Slamdorff

For your information

Postby Domminator » Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:03 pm

I did NOT change Guild, i left cause i never was picked for raids.

And i applied for a raidspot...

/Domminator
Domminator

Return to Recruitment