DENIED | dk tank [Chiliad]

Moderator: Officers

DENIED | dk tank [Chiliad]

Postby Guest » Mon Feb 02, 2009 1:20 am

In game name (including previous names if any): In game name "Chiliad". Irl name "Kim"

Sweden

Class and build:
(This is the class and specc we expect you to be raiding with. No main-alt changing and no specc changing without approval from your Class Leader. You can bring all your alts in the guild if you want, but this will be the character/specc that will be invited into raids.) 5/11/55

Link to your Armory, CTProfiles, or RPGOutfitters page? (If you are not using your raiding specc because of PvP or whatever reason, please link the raiding specc you will be using): http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... &n=Chiliad it says that i only have 26 k on armory:S but i have 29.5 k health:)

Former guilds (on Bronzebeard or on your current realm): Affinity
because they diden't need a DK tank or dps at that moment :(

Why did you leave your former guilds?:
because they diden't need a DK tank or dps at that moment :(

What is your former raid experience (pre-TBC, TBC, WotLK)? pre-TBC | MC,BWL,Onyxia TBC | kara, gruul,maggy,SSC,Hyjal,BT WotLK | Naxx normal/heroic, OS normal/heroic VoA normal/heroic.

Why do you want to join Serenity?
Seems like a nice and a progressing guild who could need a DK tank just like me :)

Do you have open applications to other guilds?
Nope.

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you?
Jadore :)

The important questions now. Please take a moment to think about those before you answer.

This is probably the most important question. We are a raiding guild, and even though we do not force anyone into raiding, we are expecting players that will join us to show interest in raiding at least 2-3 days each week.

Can you play at our official raiding times which are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 9pm - 1am server time? Yes, monday, wednesday and sunday is perfect :)

Can you log on to the Serenity website and sign up on the raid calendar each week whether you can attend raids or not? Yes:)

Do you intend to show up for raids prepared, PVE raid specced, repaired, enchanted, gemmed and with a minimum set of buffs (food buffs and potions/flasks)? Yes.

We are using a Zero-Sum DKP system, do you agree with this? ( X ) YES ( ) NO

( X ) I have read the Forum sticky: Guild Rules and Goals[/quote]

Re: dk tank

Postby Mikah » Mon Feb 02, 2009 11:26 am

Chiliad wrote:it says that i only have 26 k on armory:S but i have 29.5 k health:)

That's because armory does not take into account buffs, such as the increased armor and health from frost presence.

Anyways, looking at your application, it seems like you are keen on raiding.

Unfortunately, we are currently completely full on tanks and melee dps for 25man raids and we would not be able to give you any time in raid. We are not considering a rotation either.

I'll check with others just to make sure, but I don't see a point taking you in as a casual since it doesn't seem like that is what you are looking for.

Thanks for applying though!
Mikah

Return to Recruitment