DENIED | app resto duird [Dangermann]

Moderator: Officers

DENIED | app resto duird [Dangermann]

Postby Dangermann » Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:50 pm

In game name (including previous names if any): Dangermann

Class and build: 11/0/60 resto
(This is the class and specc we expect you to be raiding with. No main-alt changing and no specc changing without approval from your Class Leader. You can bring all your alts in the guild if you want, but this will be the character/specc that will be invited into raids.)

Link to your Armory, CTProfiles, or RPGOutfitters page? (If you are not using your raiding specc because of PvP or whatever reason, please link the raiding specc you will be using):

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... Dangermann

Former guilds (on Bronzebeard or on your current realm): accepted

Why did you leave your former guilds?:
i left because it was no longer a raiding guild

What is your former raid experience (pre-TBC, TBC, WotLK)?
pre tbc- none
tbc- kz on farm /all heroics/za/gruuls
wotLK-some naxx 10 and 25 man/ OS heroic/ most of the LK heroics

Why do you want to join Serenity? i wanna join serenity because u seem a realy friendly guild tht enjoys the game also i would also liek to make some new friends

Do you have open applications to other guilds? no

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you? hmm no i dont now many ppl but i think i have done some heroics with a few of ur guild

The important questions now. Please take a moment to think about those before you answer.

This is probably the most important question. We are a raiding guild, and even though we do not force anyone into raiding, we are expecting players that will join us to show interest in raiding at least 2-3 days each week.

Can you play at our official raiding times which are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 9pm - 1am server time? yes np i usally raid around those times anyway

Can you log on to the Serenity website and sign up on the raid calendar each week whether you can attend raids or not? yes

Do you intend to show up for raids prepared, PVE raid specced, repaired, enchanted, gemmed and with a minimum set of buffs (food buffs and potions/flasks)? yeh ofc

We are using a Zero-Sum DKP system, do you agree with this? ( ) YES

( yes) I have read the Forum sticky: Intro to Serenity
( yes) I have read the Forum sticky: Guild Rules and Goals
Dangermann

resto duird app

Postby dangermann » Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:57 pm

Class and build: 11/0/60 resto
(This is the class and specc we expect you to be raiding with. No main-alt changing and no specc changing without approval from your Class Leader. You can bring all your alts in the guild if you want, but this will be the character/specc that will be invited into raids.)

i have been resto since i was lvl 70 i also now i need to get some more epics but i know which ones i need to get so hopfully if u accept me i can gain them quite easly

sorry just wanted to add a bit more into tht question :P
thxs
dangermann

Postby Theseus » Sat Jan 17, 2009 1:28 pm

My word does not mean much around here however I have a question for the poster:

Why didn't you post a decent polished application?

You usage of IM/SMS text (aka spell out your words!), lack of proper capitalization (it's "I" not "i"), and spelling errors (if you use Firefox, you have a spell check built in) speaks of a lazy application. In turn your application reflects on you as a player.

If you are not going to bother taking the time to put some polish on your application, then how can we expect you to put some time into improving your game play and meeting our raid requirements? It does not take very long to post a complete, polished application. This would take maybe an extra ten minutes or so. If English was your second language, I would give you a bit of slack in the grammar department, however English is your mother tongue.

When you are trying to get into a raiding guild whose raid slots are extremely limited (such as Serenity), taking the time to post a complete, polished application will greatly increase your chances of getting a Trial. As it stands currently, if I was in the Raid Leader, you would be passed over for someone who does take the time to "dot the I's and cross the T's".

In the future when you apply to any raid guild, take the time to read over your application before you hit the "Submit" button and ask yourself these questions:

- Did I spell out my words completely?

- Did I use proper grammar?

- Did I use proper capitalization?

- Is the spelling correct?

If so, then submit. Even after you hit "Submit", read over what you just posted and don't be afraid to use the "Edit" button to fix errors you spot after posting.
Theseus

Postby igby » Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:25 pm

Application declined.
igby

Return to Recruitment