DENIED | Radulykan

Moderator: Officers

DENIED | Radulykan

Postby radulykan » Wed Dec 24, 2008 8:44 pm

SERENITY APPLICATION FORM

Instructions:

- Please check the list of classes we are recruiting at the Class/Recruitment Availability
- Copy and paste this form into a new thread in the Recruitment forums.
- Truthfully answer ALL of the questions in the application. Incomplete applications will be denied on sight!

Before you even bother, have you read our guild rules and goals? Does it corresponds to what you are looking for?

(x) YES ( ) NO Note: by ticking YES, you agree to follow the guild charter.

In game name Radulykan

Class and build: rogue combat/fists with assassination

Link to your Armory
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... =Radulykan

Former guilds knights of the dark renown (doomhammer)

Why did you leave your former guilds?: i am currently still in this guild officer status however there is no raiding or other kind of instance runs etc. This is what i want to participate in. Any raids they do are always early evening

What is your former raid experience (pre-TBC, TBC, WotLK)? i have done a few instances etc and got my key to kara although no longer needed. very new to raiding but longing to join in and take part

Why do you want to join Serenity? because this guild is offering what i want raids after 9pm which suits me. i do shift work. am currently about to ding 76 and am aiming to reach 80 asap

Do you have open applications to other guilds? No

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you? No

The important questions now. Please take a moment to think about those before you answer.

This is probably the most important question. We are a raiding guild, and even though we do not force anyone into raiding, we are expecting players that will join us to show interest in raiding at least 2-3 days each week.

Can you play at our official raiding times which are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 9pm - 1am server time? YES

Can you log on to the Serenity website and sign up on the raid calendar each week whether you can attend raids or not? YES

Do you intend to show up for raids prepared, PVE raid specced, repaired, enchanted, gemmed and with a minimum set of buffs (food buffs and potions/flasks)? YES

radulykan

Postby Paul » Sat Dec 27, 2008 9:15 am

Thanks for applying to Serenity.

Im sorry to say our melee DPS is very full atm so I'm afraid we will have to decline this application.

Good luck finding a new home.
Paul

Return to Recruitment