MEMBER | Application / Hunter [Greywalker]

Moderator: Officers

MEMBER | Application / Hunter [Greywalker]

Postby Gelraen / Greywalker ~ » Mon Dec 22, 2008 7:58 pm

(X) YES ( ) NO Note: by ticking YES, you agree to follow the guild charter.

In game name (including previous names if any): Greywalker

Class and build: Hunter, BM

Link to your Armory, CTProfiles, or RPGOutfitters page?:
eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bronzebeard&n=Greywalker

Former guilds (on Bronzebeard or on your current realm):
Gladius Mortis

Why did you leave your former guilds?:
Raids were getting too early in the evening for my schedule (I prefer after 21:00 if possible). I have a busy work/home-life so it wasn't really possible for me to get to 19:30 raid times.

What is your former raid experience (pre-TBC, TBC, WotLK)?
Kara, Gruul's, Maggy, ZA cleared. Partly cleared SSC and TK with Gladius.

Why do you want to join Serenity?
From what I can read, and what I hear, Serenity seems about right for me. I like the idea of being in a more mature guild with later raiding times.

Do you have open applications to other guilds?
No.

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you?
Nope, though I did speak to Mjölnir for a while last night about the guild and possible openings, who seemed fairly positive about my fitting in somewhere.

The important questions now. Please take a moment to think about those before you answer.

This is probably the most important question. We are a raiding guild, and even though we do not force anyone into raiding, we are expecting players that will join us to show interest in raiding at least 2-3 days each week.

I think that 2 days a week is realistic for me. I rarely get 3, unless I've somehow managed to miraculously juggle my schedule around. I will say that I'm not into people guilting me out to come to a raid, but that said, I try to raid as frequently as I can. I am an addict after all :)

Can you play at our official raiding times which are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 9pm - 1am server time?

Yes, those times are best for me. That's part of the attraction of the guild.

Can you log on to the Serenity website and sign up on the raid calendar each week whether you can attend raids or not?

Previous guild used Guild Calendar, but I'm on pretty well every day, so whatever system you use is fine with me.

Do you intend to show up for raids prepared, PVE raid specced, repaired, enchanted, gemmed and with a minimum set of buffs (food buffs and potions/flasks)?

Always.

We are using a Zero-Sum DKP system, do you agree with this? (x) YES ( ) NO

(x) I have read the Forum sticky: Intro to Serenity
(x) I have read the Forum sticky: Guild Rules and Goals
Gelraen / Greywalker ~

Postby Mjölnir » Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:41 pm

Good to see you apply, we will decide soon, catch you ingame then.
Mjölnir

Postby Mikah » Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:20 am

Hello,

Nice application, and good to see someone that fits well with what we have to offer.

Although we are quite full, we would still like to get a few strong players so we don't always have to fill the last raid spots with casuals.

I see no problems inviting for a trial.
Mikah

Postby Ikanos » Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:23 pm

YAY another dane! :P
Ikanos

Postby Mjölnir » Fri Dec 26, 2008 7:26 pm

Waiting for you to come online, guess you are busy in holiday :p
Mjölnir

Return to Recruitment