CASUAL | Application / Shaderogue

Moderator: Officers

CASUAL | Application / Shaderogue

Postby .Shaderogue » Mon Dec 15, 2008 1:39 pm

(X) YES ( ) NO Note: by ticking YES, you agree follow the guild charter.

In game name (including previous names if any): Shaderogue

Class and build:
(This is the class and specc we expect you to be raiding with. No main-alt changing and no specc changing without approval from your Class Leader. You can bring all your alts in the guild if you want, but this will be the character/specc that will be invited into raids.)

Rogue Combat/Swords

Link to your Armory, CTProfiles, or RPGOutfitters page? (If you are not using your raiding specc because of PvP or whatever reason, please link the raiding specc you will be using):

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... Shaderogue

Former guilds (on Bronzebeard or on your current realm):
IDP - Insane Dwarf Posse

Why did you leave your former guilds?:
I dont really want to leave, but there is so little active players nowadays. So if I want to raid, I have to leave.

What is your former raid experience (pre-TBC and TBC)?
I hit 70 just some (2-3)weeks before WotLK, so I didnt get much experience from raids, but i've been in Kara and AQ40

Why do you want to join Serenity?
Serenity is a very nice guild and I would like to be part of it. Some of my friends are already in Serenity or have application.

Do you have open applications to other guilds?
No.

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you?
Ironmind, Vaillant and Gabbie.

The important questions now. Please take a moment to think about those before you answer.

Can you play at our official raiding times which are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 9pm - 1am server time?
This is probably the most important question. We are a raiding guild, and even though we do not force anyone into raiding, we are expecting players that will join us to show interest in raiding at least 2-3 days each week.
Yes. I would be playing those times in any case.

Can you log on to the Serenity website and sign up on the raid calendar each week whether you can attend raids or not?
Yes

Do you intend to show up for raids prepared, PVE raid specced, repaired, enchanted, gemmed and with a minimum set of buffs (food, oils, potions)?
Yes

We are planning on using a Suicide Kings loot distribution system, do you agree with this? Upon the release of Wrath of the Lich King, we will transiton to a DKP type of loot system with the leading candidate being the EP/GP, (X) YES ( ) NO

(X) I have read the Forum sticky: Intro to Serenity
(X) I have read the Forum sticky: Guild Rules and Goals
.Shaderogue

Postby ironarmi » Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:26 pm

rl friend of me, vaillant and pikkupahiz.
ironarmi

Postby Themark » Wed Dec 24, 2008 4:41 pm

ironarmi wrote:rl friend of me, vaillant and pikkupahiz.

More pokemons??? :lol:
When the darkest hour come upon us, remember the light you have inside
When you find SERENITY, you know to be at home
ADMINISTRATOR OF THE RET PALADIN WORLDWIDE COMMUNITY FORUM
Legendary isn't only a "title" it's a lifestyle!
Themark

Postby Skibba » Fri Dec 26, 2008 10:54 am

Can I ask why you have a 2.6 speed weapon in your offhand? Is this just for looks and for walking around IF with, or do you actually do instances/raids with this setup?

"That's true. He's funny, but he's not that funny. I'll take a dick over a smile any day. . . . . Yes, I will." - Eddie Murphy - Raw
Skibba

Postby Shaderogue » Sun Dec 28, 2008 2:46 am

It has been good enough for leveling, it will be replaced when I get better one.

But first I have to hit lvl80. I hope it happens before the end of this year...
Shaderogue

Postby Vaillant » Sun Dec 28, 2008 12:31 pm

Actually I have slapped more than ones because of that Skibba o_O He is still young padawan so he is still learning :P

- Vaillant :twisted:
Vaillant

Postby Mjölnir » Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:03 am

Invited for Trial
Mjölnir

Return to Recruitment