TRIAL | Enhancement Shaman application

Moderator: Officers

TRIAL | Enhancement Shaman application

Postby Guest » Fri Dec 12, 2008 3:04 pm

(x) YES ( ) NO Note: by ticking YES, you agree follow the guild charter.

In game name (including previous names if any): Shamanpro

Class and build: Enhancement Shaman
(This is the class and specc we expect you to be raiding with. No main-alt changing and no specc changing without approval from your Class Leader. You can bring all your alts in the guild if you want, but this will be the character/specc that will be invited into raids.)

Link to your Armory, CTProfiles, or RPGOutfitters page? (If you are not using your raiding specc because of PvP or whatever reason, please link the raiding specc you will be using): http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bronzebeard&n=Shamanpro

Former guilds (on Bronzebeard or on your current realm): Just a friends guild on another server.

Why did you leave your former guilds?: To play with irl friends.

What is your former raid experience (pre-TBC and TBC)? Hmm... I did MC, BWL, AQ, TK, SSC, kara, Naxx and the Wintergrasp boss.

Why do you want to join Serenity? Got a good friend in there.

Do you have open applications to other guilds? Noes.

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you? Shynobi and Lacosta!

The important questions now. Please take a moment to think about those before you answer.

Can you play at our official raiding times which are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 9pm - 1am server time?
This is probably the most important question. We are a raiding guild, and even though we do not force anyone into raiding, we are expecting players that will join us to show interest in raiding at least 2-3 days each week.

Hmm... here is the deal. My job requires me to work a lot and be away a lot. You won't see me online for a long time for some periods and that is why I just want to join the guild to be casual. I don't want to take any raid spots of anyone, but if there is a spot for enhancement dps then I will gladly come. I don't want to take any loot of anyone unless they approve of it. I just want to play this shaman with a few friends I got on the server and have some fun in small groups. That's all

Can you log on to the Serenity website and sign up on the raid calendar each week whether you can attend raids or not? I can do that, that is not a problem.

Do you intend to show up for raids prepared, PVE raid specced, repaired, enchanted, gemmed and with a minimum set of buffs (food, oils, potions)? No problem if needed.

We are planning on using a Suicide Kings loot distribution system, do you agree with this? Upon the release of Wrath of the Lich King, we will transiton to a DKP type of loot system with the leading candidate being the EP/GP, (x) YES ( ) NO

(x) I have read the Forum sticky: Intro to Serenity
(x) I have read the Forum sticky: Guild Rules and Goals

Postby Mjölnir » Fri Dec 12, 2008 4:17 pm

Since we dont have any enhancement shamy at all and you are a rl friend of Laci i will try to catch you online and throw you a invite :)
Mjölnir

Return to Recruitment