APPLICATION CLOSED | Resto shaman lvl 70 (x realm) [Faiella]

Moderator: Officers

APPLICATION CLOSED | Resto shaman lvl 70 (x realm) [Faiella]

Postby Faiella ~ » Wed Dec 10, 2008 11:33 pm

Hello serenity :)

( Tick) YES ( ) NO Note: by ticking YES, you agree follow the guild charter.

In game name : Faiella

Age: 17 ( i know below ur age limit but i have been with some of the top guilds on my server and i have served well:)

Class and build: Shaman. I love to play resto in raids, the most fun thing i ever done. Resto spec is my Prefered spec over all others.

Armoury Profile : http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... &n=Faiella.

Atm i am only lvl 70, this is because with my old guild i was rolling DK and have been lvling that, so i have had no time to lvl my shaman. I will be starting to lvl my shaman now because my guild is falling apart and i know that everywhere in the game, DK's are full, so i wont get a guild with him.

Former guilds : Insanity of fate, After hours.

Why did i leave : i left insanity of fate for one reason only. my Job changed and i could not raid the hours that they were raiding so my only option was to leave. After hours is my current guild and has started to fall apart, our 2 raid leaders quit the game and they has compleltly ruined us and after that loads of people have left along with them. so i have decided to try find a new home.

Why serenity : i would like to join serenity because you guys have the perfect raid schedule for me, you start raids at a good time. also you sound like a very mature guild and have solid progress.

Do i have any other open applications : No i dont

Any member in serenity that can vouch for me : Sadly not.

Can i play at offical times : Yes i can, i can play each of those days and each of those times every day of the week.

Can you log on to the Serenity website and sign up on the raid calendar each week whether you can attend raids or not?
Yes i can, i use the schedule to plan what i do so my RL does not clash with my WOW raiding, somtimes i can not help canceling really late, but that is RL what can i do? but i can guarantee i will make 75%-100% raid attendance.

Do you intend to show up for raids prepared, PVE raid specced, repaired, enchanted, gemmed and with a minimum set of buffs (food, oils, potions)? Ofc i do, i make sure that i have the maximum amount of potions, elixirs etc, i double and triple check that i am repaired and i always check if my spec is right for the raid. whenever i get a piece of gear i make sure that it is enchanted straight away.

We are planning on using a Suicide Kings loot distribution system, do you agree with this? i am perfectly happy with using it, i have never used it before, but i have had some bizare ones that were very weird, so i dont mind wat dkp system i get.

thank you for taking the time to read my apply,

Regards

Faiella
Faiella ~

Postby Guest » Wed Dec 10, 2008 11:40 pm

Sorry i forgot one thing:

Raid exp:
Pre-tbc : Everything up to BWL.
TBC : kara= clear
ZA = Clear (4 chests)
Gruul/maggy = clear
SSC/TK = clear
BT/MH = clear
SWP = 3/6

Wotlk : not raided yet

Regards Faiella

Postby Mikah » Fri Dec 12, 2008 11:23 am

Hi and thanks for your application.

If you could create a character on our server for a chat, that would be great.
Mikah

Return to Recruitment