APPLICATION CLOSED | Holy Paladin App - Shinehammer

Moderator: Officers

APPLICATION CLOSED | Holy Paladin App - Shinehammer

Postby Guest » Mon Nov 24, 2008 8:51 pm

(X) YES ( ) NO Note: by ticking YES, you agree follow the guild charter.

In game name (including previous names if any):

Shinehammer

Age: 17 (However i display maturity; read on for my experience, i hope this can be surpassed.)

Class and build: Paladin 60/4/6 (Holy)

Link to your Armory, CTProfiles, or RPGOutfitters page? (If you are not using your raiding specc because of PvP or whatever reason, please link the raiding specc you will be using):
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... hinehammer

Former guilds (on Bronzebeard or on your current realm):
Aurei Serpentis, Solidarity, Profanity, Judgement & Chimera

Why did you leave your former guilds?:

Old AS broke up around the time of TBC, Solidarty/Profanity (same under different names basically) Disbanded, I left judgement as i did not feel it was the right guild for me and i left Chimera to take a break after achieving server first Vashj up until just before the release of Wotlk.

What is your former raid experience (pre-TBC and TBC)?

Everything but Naxx & Cthun preTBC, everything up until HJ/BT TBC.

Why do you want to join Serenity?

Serenity to me seem like a mature guild that focus on achieving there goals through use of dedication and teamwork whilst consistently working on how to improve as players and as a guild. This to me stands out as a team that i would like to participate and contribute towards.

Do you have open applications to other guilds?

No :)

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you?

Morna. And also possibly Themark and Adhoctor.

Can you play at our official raiding times which are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 9pm - 1am server time?

Yes :)

Can you log on to the Serenity website and sign up on the raid calendar each week whether you can attend raids or not?
Yes.

Do you intend to show up for raids prepared, PVE raid specced, repaired, enchanted, gemmed and with a minimum set of buffs (food, oils, potions)?

Yes, definitely :)

We are planning on using a Suicide Kings loot distribution system, do you agree with this? Upon the release of Wrath of the Lich King, we will transiton to a DKP type of loot system with the leading candidate being the EP/GP, (X) YES ( ) NO

(X) I have read the Forum sticky: Intro to Serenity
(X) I have read the Forum sticky: Guild Rules and Goals

Postby Paul » Tue Nov 25, 2008 9:31 am

Thanks for applying to Serenity.

Your name is familiar but I'm sure for good reasons :wink:

As you can imagine things are in turmoil atm with the expansion and people leveling etc.

But I'm sure it will all settle down soon and then we can assess where we are with regards to classes required for raiding.

Will discuss application with other officers and get back to you asap, but please be aware a response could take awhile.
Paul

Postby Themark » Tue Nov 25, 2008 10:28 am

Being with him in Aurei Serpentis.

As I can say he showed skill during the time I was there, he was also a friend.

Things not ended so well for a thing that I prefer don't talk on forums(and maybe is better also for me and him clarify a bit)
When the darkest hour come upon us, remember the light you have inside
When you find SERENITY, you know to be at home
ADMINISTRATOR OF THE RET PALADIN WORLDWIDE COMMUNITY FORUM
Legendary isn't only a "title" it's a lifestyle!
Themark

Postby Mikah » Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:20 am

Like Paul said, it is a bit hard with everyone leveling to really have a good picture of what class we need atm.

Feel free to whisper some and try a few instances with us to have an idea of how things goes with the guild.

We will let you know soon enough about your application, and the best way to get in would be to make us have to get you in!!
Mikah

Postby Jedic » Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:23 am

Give more level 80 healers. 8)
Jedic

Postby Morna » Tue Nov 25, 2008 12:18 pm

Heya Shiny,

I remember him well, a good friend, back than:)
Good pally, great raider.

Hope to see u filling the ranks:)

/hug
Morna
Morna

Withdrawal

Postby Shinehammer » Wed Nov 26, 2008 6:35 pm

I'd like to withdraw my application above due to an unforseen oppurtunity that has arisen elsewhere.

However thankyou for the time taken to review my app and i wish Serenity the best of luck in the future :)
Shinehammer

Return to Recruitment