DENIED - Conorlol

Moderator: Officers

DENIED - Conorlol

Postby Conorlol » Mon Nov 10, 2008 12:13 am

(x) YES ( ) NO Note: by ticking YES, you agree follow the guild charter.

In game name (including previous names if any):Conorlol

Class and build: BM Hunter
(This is the class and specc we expect you to be raiding with. No main-alt changing and no specc changing without approval from your Class Leader. You can bring all your alts in the guild if you want, but this will be the character/specc that will be invited into raids.)

Link to your Armory, CTProfiles, or RPGOutfitters page? (If you are not using your raiding specc because of PvP or whatever reason, please link the raiding specc you will be using):
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... n=Conorlol it doesn't seem to have up dated for a while, i got few gear changes, making my stats with hawk aspect, 2219 ap, i think ^^. 32.02 crit and 138 hit

Former guilds (on Bronzebeard or on your current realm): Nameless, We failed, drunk and disorderly

Why did you leave your former guilds?:Nameless fell apart, most became we failed, including myself, we failed couldn't do the 25 mans. Drunk and disorderly as well couldn't do the raids i needed.

What is your former raid experience (pre-TBC and TBC)? none pre tbc, kara clear, za clear, 3/4 tk alhtough wiped alot at sun strider, only 1st boss in ssc, 3 in bt but wiped at 3 percent on 4th boss. grull clear, maggy clear.

Why do you want to join Serenity? Serenity seems a great guild, mature members, raids the higher end instances i need, is also prepared for wotlk, sociable members and just perfect overall :)

Do you have open applications to other guilds? well not really but i am an initiate in insane dwarf posse.

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you? not really no

The important questions now. Please take a moment to think about those before you answer.

Can you play at our official raiding times which are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 9pm - 1am server time?
This is probably the most important question. We are a raiding guild, and even though we do not force anyone into raiding, we are expecting players that will join us to show interest in raiding at least 2-3 days each week. yes i am a very active person and would raid whenever possible and at those times.

Can you log on to the Serenity website and sign up on the raid calendar each week whether you can attend raids or not? yes :)

Do you intend to show up for raids prepared, PVE raid specced, repaired, enchanted, gemmed and with a minimum set of buffs (food, oils, potions)?
of course

We are planning on using a Suicide Kings loot distribution system, do you agree with this? Upon the release of Wrath of the Lich King, we will transiton to a DKP type of loot system with the leading candidate being the EP/GP, (x) YES ( ) NO i agree with both loot distributions

(x) I have read the Forum sticky: Intro to Serenity
(x) I have read the Forum sticky: Guild Rules and Goals
Last edited by Conorlol on Mon Nov 10, 2008 9:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Conorlol

Postby Conorlol » Mon Nov 10, 2008 12:21 am

I know age is an issue but i hope you will give me a chance to prove that maturity is not always defined by age :)
Conorlol

Postby Paul » Mon Nov 10, 2008 9:55 am

Conorlol wrote:I know age is an issue but i hope you will give me a chance to prove that maturity is not always defined by age :)

I'm afraid this is the issue and we have given the chance to many to prove this and they all failed.

To save us going though this again I'm sorry to say your application is denied.

Good luck finding what you are looking for.
Paul

i understand

Postby conorlol » Mon Nov 10, 2008 4:53 pm

Its okay, i understand...
It's fair that you discriminate against me because of my age .
conorlol

Postby Laraht » Mon Nov 10, 2008 4:54 pm

O.o
I heal, you kill
Laraht

Re: i understand

Postby Mikah » Mon Nov 10, 2008 5:00 pm

conorlol wrote:Its okay, i understand...

It's not so much about discrimination and prooving you are mature enough.

It is not appropriate that a 15 yrs old raid from 9pm to 1am during the week when you have school.

That means you will most likely get your computer turned off by your parents in the middle of the raid, leaving us short on players to continue.
Mikah

Postby Paul » Mon Nov 10, 2008 5:48 pm

I could dig deeper if you like, but thought I'd stick with the age as it clearly states we are an 18+ guild.

Let me know if you want any other reasons, Comments like the one above are the reason under 18's fail.
Paul

Postby Theseus » Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:01 pm

Hmm, a comment like that is not going to get you very far, especially when our rules clearly state that you have to be 18 to join. At least you did state your age in your application as we would have found out later you real age (yes we have our ways) and you would have likely been kicked from the guild for that. We have our reasons on why we don't accept applications from younger players. Just accept that and move on.
Theseus

Postby Conorlol » Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:18 pm

Mikah wrote:
It's not so much about discrimination and prooving you are mature enough.

It is not appropriate that a 15 yrs old raid from 9pm to 1am during the week when you have school.

That means you will most likely get your computer turned off by your parents in the middle of the raid, leaving us short on players to continue.

i live in UK, thats 1 hour less than the game time ( paris time ) meaning its only 12 o clock, not much later than id normally go to bed.

But fine, you have your reasons.
Conorlol

Return to Recruitment