DENIED - Gullwing

Moderator: Officers

DENIED - Gullwing

Postby Gullwing » Wed Nov 05, 2008 10:21 pm

SERENITY APPLICATION FORM

Instructions:

- Please check the list of classes we are recruiting at the Class/Recruitment Availability
- Copy and paste this form into a new thread in the Recruitment forums.
- Truthfully answer ALL of the questions in the application. Incomplete applications will be denied on sight!

Before you even bother, have you read our guild rules and goals? Does it corresponds to what you are looking for?

( ) YES ( ) NO Note: by ticking YES, you agree follow the guild charter.

- Yes.

In game name (including previous names if any):

- Gullwing 70 druid
- Devilshield 70 hunter (other acc)

- Netherlands

Class and build:
(This is the class and specc we expect you to be raiding with. No main-alt changing and no specc changing without approval from your Class Leader. You can bring all your alts in the guild if you want, but this will be the character/specc that will be invited into raids.)

-Night Elf Druid I am currently Resto but i will respec if needed ofcourse ;)

Link to your Armory, CTProfiles, or RPGOutfitters page? (If you are not using your raiding specc because of PvP or whatever reason, please link the raiding specc you will be using):

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... n=Gullwing

Former guilds (on Bronzebeard or on your current realm):

The night watch
and now GM of
Fat Girls Cant LOS

Why did you leave your former guilds?:

The knight watch i was kicked from coz i used a AV bot (i never do it again)!

What is your former raid experience (pre-TBC and TBC)?

- Pre TBC: ZG, AQ 40, MC, ONY
- TBC: Kara, Gruul, Maggy, ZA, TK, SSC
Why do you want to join Serenity?

- I would like to join a guild with some friends and be serious with raiding as far as i can go.

Do you have open applications to other guilds?

- No

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you?

- Dekuwarrior.
- Darkstrike.

The important questions now. Please take a moment to think about those before you answer.

Can you play at our official raiding times which are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 9pm - 1am server time?
This is probably the most important question. We are a raiding guild, and even though we do not force anyone into raiding, we are expecting players that will join us to show interest in raiding at least 2-3 days each week.

- I will raid as much as possible but school is my priority and i think i cant finish raid till 1 am i think. i can from 16.00 PM to 24.00 most days but when i got school 1.00 AM is to late. but when it is important i can make a exeptions

Can you log on to the Serenity website and sign up on the raid calendar each week whether you can attend raids or not?

- So far i cant log in. no clue why? i tryed multiple E mail's but non of them works to enter the site.

Do you intend to show up for raids prepared, PVE raid specced, repaired, enchanted, gemmed and with a minimum set of buffs (food, oils, potions)?

- Yes i always got Buffs in my bags and spec is no problem i respec anytime you want me to respec.

We are planning on using a Suicide Kings loot distribution system, do you agree with this? Upon the release of Wrath of the Lich King, we will transiton to a DKP type of loot system with the leading candidate being the EP/GP, ( ) YES ( ) NO

- Yes

Hope this is enough if you got more questions feel free to contact me ingame!

Kind Regards,

Gullwing
Gullwing

Postby Amaiya » Wed Nov 05, 2008 11:18 pm

Im sorry to say but i think your application will be declined:

1] You are 16, and our age limit is 18+.
2] You can only raid till 24:00 and we raid from 9pm to 1am Server time.
3] We have currently closed recruitment of Druids, and recruitment at a whole is slowed due to Wrath release being so soon.
Amaiya

Postby Theseus » Wed Nov 05, 2008 11:52 pm

Using a bot of any kind in the past would be grounds for an automatic Denial from me. Even if you "promise" to not use a bot in the future that does not bode well for anyone who does.

Plus the age is a serious factor. We are mostly adults, you would generally feel very out of place here.

Finally the fact that your raid times are not compatible with ours is another deal killer. I seriously don't think you would not make a good candidate for membership in Serenity.
Theseus

Postby Paul » Thu Nov 06, 2008 9:06 am

Application denied.

Good luck finding a suitable guild for you.
Paul

Return to Recruitment