MEMBER | Retri paladin application [Adhoctor]

Moderator: Officers

MEMBER | Retri paladin application [Adhoctor]

Postby Guest » Sun Oct 19, 2008 3:27 pm

Hello.

I have been away from this game for more than 9 month and am eager to take up raiding again. I know you are not recruiting paladins at the moment, but I hope you will consider my application :-)

Before you even bother, have you read our guild rules and goals? Does it corresponds to what you are looking for?

(X) YES ( ) NO Note: by ticking YES, you agree follow the guild charter.

In game name (including previous names if any): Adhoctor

Class and build: Paladin, retribution.

Link to your Armory, CTProfiles, or RPGOutfitters page? (If you are not using your raiding specc because of PvP or whatever reason, please link the raiding specc you will be using):
http://eu.wowarmory.com/search.xml?sear ... characters

The armory page doesn't update my character for some reason, so the information here is not correct. The same goes for Warcrafter that for instance states that my crit rate is 18%, when it is in fact 28,34%.

I think my gear was ok when I last raided 9 or 10 months ago, but it is probably not very impressive these days. Due to the inaccuracies on Armory (and related pages), I'll give you some key stats here (unbuffed ofc):

AP: 2048
Hit: 101 (6,4%)
Crit: 28,34%
Health: 9127
Mana: 7578

Former guilds (on Bronzebeard or on your current realm): Aurei Serpentis, Azeroth Marauders, Outlands marauders, Judgement, Spawn of Grim.

Why did you leave your former guilds?: They basically all broke up.

What is your former raid experience (pre-TBC and TBC)? ZG, MC, BWL, Karazhan, GL, SSC (2) and TK (1). I have mainly been healing through all of these instances, but switched to retri last summer, and have done kara, GL, void reaver and a couple of the bosses in SSC with this spec. I am more that willing to change spec if you wish, but it seems like you have enough healers. My healing gear is also significantly poorer than my retri gear (if I remember correctly I have about 1700 +healing when healing specced.)

Why do you want to join Serenity? I have been away from this game for some time because I have been finishing a PhD in media studies (where World of Warcraft was one of my cases). I am now interested in getting back into raiding, not least to see more of the end-game stuff. Why I chose serenity is simply because some of the people I like the most and are still playing, have joined you recently. I have also been told that this is a mature and friendly guild, which I think are very important qualities for a guild.

Do you have open applications to other guilds?
No

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you?
Vritra, Gorbadoc, Savarina, Valdur, Morna

The important questions now. Please take a moment to think about those before you answer.

Can you play at our official raiding times which are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 9pm - 1am server time?
I will normally be able to raid at these hours, and also 2-3 days a week.

Can you log on to the Serenity website and sign up on the raid calendar each week whether you can attend raids or not?
Yes.

Do you intend to show up for raids prepared, PVE raid specced, repaired, enchanted, gemmed and with a minimum set of buffs (food, oils, potions)?
Yes, always.

We are planning on using a Suicide Kings loot distribution system, do you agree with this? (X) YES ( ) NO.

(X) I have read the Forum sticky: Intro to Serenity
(X) I have read the Forum sticky: Guild Rules and Goals

Thanks for reading my application :) If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to approach me!

Return to Recruitment