LEFT | Casual druid application [Dubidu]

Moderator: Officers

LEFT | Casual druid application [Dubidu]

Postby Guest » Sat Oct 04, 2008 10:04 am

In game name (including previous names if any): Dubidu

Class and build: Resto 0/0/61
(This is the class and specc we expect you to be raiding with. No main-alt changing and no specc changing without approval from your Class Leader. You can bring all your alts in the guild if you want, but this will be the character/specc that will be invited into raids.)

Link to your Armory, CTProfiles, or RPGOutfitters page? (If you are not using your raiding specc because of PvP or whatever reason, please link the raiding specc you will be using):
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... d&n=Dubidu

Former guilds (on Bronzebeard or on your current realm):
Im new on the server so

Why did you leave your former guilds?:

What is your former raid experience (pre-TBC and TBC)?

TBC
Karazhan - cleared
Zul'Aman - cleared
SSC - cleared
TK - 3/4
MH - 4/5
BT - 4/9
(On my mage)

Why do you want to join Serenity? some new raiding experience, getting some new friends hopefully

Do you have open applications to other guilds? No

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you? Powki

The important questions now. Please take a moment to think about those before you answer.

Can you play at our official raiding times which are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 9pm - 1am server time? Sure if u need me im in.
This is probably the most important question. We are a raiding guild, and even though we do not force anyone into raiding, we are expecting players that will join us to show interest in raiding at least 2-3 days each week.

Can you log on to the Serenity website and sign up on the raid calendar each week whether you can attend raids or not? Yes

Do you intend to show up for raids prepared, PVE raid specced, repaired, enchanted, gemmed and with a minimum set of buffs (food, oils, potions)? Yes

We are planning on using a Suicide Kings loot distribution system, do you agree with this? ( X) YES ( ) NO

( X) I have read the Forum sticky: Intro to Serenity
( X) I have read the Forum sticky: Guild Rules and Goals

Postby Powki » Sat Oct 04, 2008 10:09 am

Nice to see you finally applied m8...

As he says hes a very good RL friend off mine and skilled player, even thou hes applying as casual...

I rly hope you inv him on those terms

Cheers / powki
Powki

Postby igby » Tue Oct 07, 2008 7:40 pm

Invited to guild, 07/10/08 as casual member.
igby

Return to Recruitment