RAIDER | Application - Rogue Sacs

Moderator: Officers

Postby Theseus » Wed Oct 08, 2008 11:54 am

Skibba wrote:
Shaítan wrote:I dont like rogues, only the ones in our guild ;)

Present company excluded I hope? :-)

Planning on making a Stealthy return, Skibba?
Theseus

Postby Skibba » Wed Oct 08, 2008 12:42 pm

Lykofos wrote:
Skibba wrote:
Shaítan wrote:I dont like rogues, only the ones in our guild ;)

Present company excluded I hope? :-)

Planning on making a Stealthy return, Skibba?

Nah no plans to return i'm afraid, but definately going to be sticking with a Rogue in WotLK and will always be up for running instances with my friends in Serenity.... you guys stay up later than the slackers in Echo :)

"That's true. He's funny, but he's not that funny. I'll take a dick over a smile any day. . . . . Yes, I will." - Eddie Murphy - Raw
Skibba

Postby Skibba » Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:30 pm

Sacs wrote:IMO daggers define a Rogue and I think Blizz suck by giving swords the edge, even if it's only marginal. But, hey-ho... that's the game eh?

In WotLK Mutilate is currently the top DPS spec, following by a shiv based combat build, then combat swords in 3rd spot, so looks like yourself and other dagger fans will be happy :)

Good luck with your app btw.

"That's true. He's funny, but he's not that funny. I'll take a dick over a smile any day. . . . . Yes, I will." - Eddie Murphy - Raw
Skibba

Postby Sacs » Wed Oct 08, 2008 5:23 pm

Bit young... that's a new one! :lol:

Anyway, as for the TBC issue, I think it'd be good to get in and get to know everyone before WOTLK hits. I plan to play rogue as my main so should be spinning them toothpicks for a long while yet. And believe it or not, I still enjoy some of the BT fights, although the first few feel like a chore, some still give me a buzz. And Mr Illidan still owes me! So I'm still keen to keep running there.

And maybe I could convice a few people to try SWP... hehehe. But it's hard... very hard... not in terms of gear, but in terms of personal & teamwork skills. Kalecgos isn't so much of a dps fight, more a cazy situation to mange multiple events simultaneously. Brutallus is the pure DPS race, you've either got it or you haven't! :twisted:

So, if you want a new rogue just say and I'll sort out a move. If you're too full or feel you don't need more rogues, well... that's life, eh? If you're still deciding, sure no problems; good things take time :P But it'd be nice to get to know people before the expansion :)
Sacs

Postby Mjölnir » Wed Oct 08, 2008 5:49 pm

Oki, we decided now, come on over and join us :)

And we started this week on kalecgos - its a fun fight :)
Mjölnir

Postby Shaítan » Wed Oct 08, 2008 5:51 pm

We have actually had a sneak peak inside sunwell:-) testing trash and timing scout-nukes:-D we also had some tries on kalec. Was a chaotic fight, would be nice with someone with exp from the fights. I think the plan is to focus on sunwell when the patch hits...for the experience:-) and to kill KJ ofc:-D anyways, you have convinced me: gief dagger rogue!
Btw sorry for wall of text, typing on my phone from work:-P

In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

- Douglas Adams

Nerf Rouge!!!
Shaítan

Postby Sacs » Wed Oct 08, 2008 8:10 pm

Oh FAB! :D

Will say my goodbyes to all and get onto the realm transfer tonight. Hopefully will be over with you all sometime tomorrow, if that's ok?

Been grinding rep for the last few days as DMF server is so empty, it almost echo's when you talk! Looking forward to killing something other than Furbolgs :lol:

Who should I contact when I arrive?
Sacs

Postby Theseus » Wed Oct 08, 2008 8:37 pm

Yah get that Visa card in action.

Once you arrive you can contact any of the Officers for an invite.
Theseus

Postby Laraht » Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:07 am

Just /w anyone in Serenity and they will guide u to an officer

Welcome
I heal, you kill
Laraht

Postby Sacs » Fri Oct 10, 2008 7:24 pm

Sorry for the delay, I am still comming but work and RL been giving me a good run! Gotta be nice to my girlie this weekend cos it's her birthday so I don't think I'll be doing much till Monday.

Plus, trying to sort out all the trash I collected on my 10 characters on DMF and work out what I want to take with me to your server... damn, it's hard. So much crap and so little space to put it. Do I really need to bring my mallet of ZF or the Septre of Celebrius? And what about the Keepsake of Ras Frostwhisper... how can I possibly go to Northrend without it?

Hope to be there soon before I get too confused by my own junk! :lol:
Sacs

Postby Theseus » Fri Oct 10, 2008 8:33 pm

Sacs wrote:Sorry for the delay, I am still comming but work and RL been giving me a good run! Gotta be nice to my girlie this weekend cos it's her birthday so I don't think I'll be doing much till Monday.

Plus, trying to sort out all the trash I collected on my 10 characters on DMF and work out what I want to take with me to your server... damn, it's hard. So much crap and so little space to put it. Do I really need to bring my mallet of ZF or the Septre of Celebrius? And what about the Keepsake of Ras Frostwhisper... how can I possibly go to Northrend without it?

Hope to be there soon before I get too confused by my own junk! :lol:

Lol sounds like my RL move from the States to Greece. The local charity thrift store was happy to see me.
Theseus

Postby Sacs » Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:02 am

Hi guys

I am on my way, but I don't think I could have picked a better time for delays! My transfer is still with Blizz, so there's no knowing when it'll be complete. I'm guessing they're up to their eyeballs in "pleeeeeze help meh, my game won't work" kinda tickets?

Ah well, I think I'll throw myself into a cold lake while I wait!
Sacs

Previous

Return to Recruitment