CASUAL | Embankment - Holy Paladin

Moderator: Officers

CASUAL | Embankment - Holy Paladin

Postby Guest » Fri Oct 03, 2008 4:12 pm

SERENITY APPLICATION FORM

Instructions:

- Please check the list of classes we are recruiting at the Class/Recruitment Availability
- Copy and paste this form into a new thread in the Recruitment forums.
- Truthfully answer ALL of the questions in the application. Incomplete applications will be denied on sight!

Before you even bother, have you read our guild rules and goals? Does it corresponds to what you are looking for?

(/) YES ( ) NO Note: by ticking YES, you agree follow the guild charter.

In game name (including previous names if any):
Embankment
Main alts include: Alphabetti (lvl 70 Elemental shammy) and Emelianthe (Pala - probably will be Holy and Emb will be Prot...eventually)

UK

Class and build:
(This is the class and specc we expect you to be raiding with. No main-alt changing and no specc changing without approval from your Class Leader. You can bring all your alts in the guild if you want, but this will be the character/specc that will be invited into raids.)

Currently Holy specced, and experienced as a healer. Would quite like to change to Prot for WotLK, but am flexible depending on the needs of the guild.

Link to your Armory, CTProfiles, or RPGOutfitters page? (If you are not using your raiding specc because of PvP or whatever reason, please link the raiding specc you will be using):
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... Embankment

(Please note I am currently switching about from prot to holy and so my gear/spec may not always be consisent - my usual holy raiding spec is: http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/info/cla ... 0000000000 )

Former guilds (on Bronzebeard or on your current realm): see below
Why did you leave your former guilds?:
Current guild is Saga, joined to raid, but have not been able to do over the last cpl of months due to RL commitments. Though they are very nice, I have no friends in this guild and they haven't yet allowed me access to their forums despite me asking several officers (not sure why, but it doesnt make me feel welcome lol).
Previously in No Pressure for over a year, but left due to guild break-up and the loss of good friends in the guild.
In the distant past was in family/friend guilds of The Fruitloops, Sanctuary

What is your former raid experience (pre-TBC and TBC)?
Have solid experience healing all of Kara, ZA and Gruul. Also healed SSC (first boss) and The Eye (first 2 bosses).

Why do you want to join Serenity?
My sister Elenna/Clelshdi is currently a raider, and I am RL friends with Ril. They have both proclaimed the virtues and friendly atmosphere of serenity, which sounds exactly what I am looking for. Though I am not seeking to be a raiding member, I would like to be in a guild which would provide the potential for further raiding experience if/when I am able to commit the time.

Do you have open applications to other guilds?
No.

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you?

Ril and Elenna (see above).

The important questions now. Please take a moment to think about those before you answer.

Can you play at our official raiding times which are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 9pm - 1am server time?
This is probably the most important question. We are a raiding guild, and even though we do not force anyone into raiding, we are expecting players that will join us to show interest in raiding at least 2-3 days each week.

Due to RL commitments I am not usually able to raid more than 2 evenings per week, and not at all at the w/e. I am therefore applying as a casual guild member. I would like to add that I am more than happy to help in raids if/when required and I am online (or ask Elenna to call me and I can come online if available :D). I can usually raid from 7pm-11pm and so am happy to start the raid and swap out for a more senior guildy as required. I realise that, in these case, I will not have priority for loot - I'd just like to come along for the fun!

Can you log on to the Serenity website and sign up on the raid calendar each week whether you can attend raids or not?

Yup.

Do you intend to show up for raids prepared, PVE raid specced, repaired, enchanted, gemmed and with a minimum set of buffs (food, oils, potions)?

Ofc :D I am generally very self-sufficient and can make most pots/food that I need. I have friends/relations who can make me gems and enchs as well. I can make repair bots if needed.

We are planning on using a Suicide Kings loot distribution system, do you agree with this? (/) YES ( ) NO

(/) I have read the Forum sticky: Intro to Serenity
(/) I have read the Forum sticky: Guild Rules and Goals
Last edited by Guest on Sat Oct 04, 2008 8:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Amaiya » Fri Oct 03, 2008 4:23 pm

Hey Em'!

She's a really nice person, and a great player to boot, you would be hard pushed find a better addition to the guild.
Amaiya

Postby Elenna » Fri Oct 03, 2008 4:45 pm

Yup Em is amazing!! Though I would say that what with familial loyalty and all that =D um but yeah she's about as crazy as me... which makes life more interesting at the verry least ;P.

She heals well... again slightly biased I guess.

eeer... I've been bugging her to apply to be casual for a while as its always nice to play with your friends/family... I hope y'all let her in =D
Unavoidably detained by the world
Elenna

Postby Regis » Fri Oct 03, 2008 5:08 pm

o lordy i can just hear the girl talk on vent....

KILL ME NOW GOD!!!

r

PS where is the mute button again? :D
Regis

Postby Tusvor » Fri Oct 03, 2008 5:18 pm

Hehe yea I agree Regie :XD
Tusvor

Postby Asterran » Fri Oct 03, 2008 6:09 pm

Pictures, pictures....
Asterran
Site Admin

Postby Themark » Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:34 pm

dirty pigs!!! Put your hands down from the girls!!!

Anyway you should know, no one can compete against a "latin" lover :P
When the darkest hour come upon us, remember the light you have inside
When you find SERENITY, you know to be at home
ADMINISTRATOR OF THE RET PALADIN WORLDWIDE COMMUNITY FORUM
Legendary isn't only a "title" it's a lifestyle!
Themark

Postby Elenna » Sat Oct 04, 2008 3:34 pm

Aww you guy's would totally miss the chat if us gals went quiet on vent! where would all the random raid entertainment come from then?
Elenna

Postby Tusvor » Sat Oct 04, 2008 4:50 pm

New rule in Serenity drafting :

IF U ARE A WOMAN APPLYING, GIEF PICTURE PLZ!!!!! :XD
Tusvor

Postby Mjölnir » Sat Oct 04, 2008 5:01 pm

As one of the Gms of serenity i want to excuse to females all over the world. We are not sexist, hormon driven guys that are discriminating woman in any way.

gief pic /hides :)
Mjölnir

Postby Embankment » Sat Oct 04, 2008 8:02 pm

So after all that I was (understandably) offended and outraged and most definitely not intending to post a picture (well, I wouldn't want it to affect your decision on my application now, would I? :D)...

But then I thought 'What the hell, if that's what makes them happy, who am I to judge?'. And anyway, if I feel discriminated against, I can always call on the power of the ShDi (ask Elenna) to gang up on them until they grovelingly apologise.

So, for all those that get cheap thrills from such things, here I am:

;)
Embankment

Postby Elenna » Sat Oct 04, 2008 8:19 pm

god that made me laugh so much hun! And not hormone driven men? is there really another type of guy?

The power of The ShDi is something to be wary of.... be afraid... be very afraid!

*que evil laugh*

Though I do remember promises I made to post a pic.... so I'll chuck one of me somewhere...
Elenna

Postby Embankment » Sat Oct 04, 2008 8:45 pm

Thanks hun :D

And to be fair to the guys, I'm often pretty hormone-driven myself.....aren't we all?
Embankment

Postby Elenna » Sat Oct 04, 2008 8:52 pm

*grumble* fine fine! I'll leave them to their obsessions... I posted a picture for them and everything =D see I can be good!
Elenna

Postby Embankment » Sat Oct 04, 2008 9:05 pm

*Applaud*

:D
Embankment

Next

Return to Recruitment