DENIED | Hunter [Ravecreatorr]

Moderator: Officers

DENIED | Hunter [Ravecreatorr]

Postby Rave » Mon Sep 29, 2008 9:37 am

Before you even bother, have you read our guild rules and goals? Does it corresponds to what you are looking for?

(X) YES ( ) NO Note: by ticking YES, you agree follow the guild charter.

In game name (including previous names if any):
Ravecreatorr (Hunter)
(have many low lvl alts, playing on them when bored)

The Netherlands

Class and build:
(This is the class and specc we expect you to be raiding with. No main-alt changing and no specc changing without approval from your Class Leader. You can bring all your alts in the guild if you want, but this will be the character/specc that will be invited into raids.)
Survival specced. 0/19/42, can change when Class Leader tells me to do it.

Link to your Armory, CTProfiles, or RPGOutfitters page? (If you are not using your raiding specc because of PvP or whatever reason, please link the raiding specc you will be using):
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... vecreatorr

Former guilds (on Bronzebeard or on your current realm):
[Elimination]
[What Ever]
[Omege Guild] (was my own guild)

Why did you leave your former guilds?:
[Elimination] to many little children screaming on the Ventrillo and wiping groups, ninja looting etc
[What Ever] Was experience enough for raiding, but when i came back they disbanned
[Omega Guild] Own guild, disbanned when i was gonna stop playing for a few months. Had 20 members in it and nobody wanted to take it over.

Had 2 other guilds before last year but cant really remember them as it was more for fun and not for raiding as i wasnt lvl 70 in that time.

What is your former raid experience (pre-TBC and TBC)?
Kara all bosses. (except Netherspite as we never did him with guild and with puf we keep wiping on it)
SSC: Lurker
ZA: Full experience, only forgot 2 bosses because it has been 5 months ago. but already studying on youtube movies.
TK: Did bird few times with elimination never downed him. Also Void Reaver but never downed him aswell.
Gruul: Full experience at those 2 bosses. i had lead there for about 5 times.
what i still want to raid is: SSC and Gruul and ZA most, but also up for the others. im a quick learner in raids.

Why do you want to join Serenity?
Heared good things about you, also adults are intrested as they almost never scream and can speak normal on TS or Vent.
Raid times are also intrested, dont like to hurry up for a raid what starts at 7.

Do you have open applications to other guilds?
No

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you?
I played few times with Asterran about 5 months ago when i stopped playing. Maybe he can tell something about me.
Also have Mikah in my friendslist but cant really remember him, quess it was in some kind of Heroic.

The important questions now. Please take a moment to think about those before you answer.

Can you play at our official raiding times which are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 9pm - 1am server time?
This is probably the most important question. We are a raiding guild, and even though we do not force anyone into raiding, we are expecting players that will join us to show interest in raiding at least 2-3 days each week.
The days that i will be able to raid will be: Monday, Wensday, thursday.
The raid times are good. wont have any problems to not finish a raid.

Can you log on to the Serenity website and sign up on the raid calendar each week whether you can attend raids or not?
yes i can. also can use Group Calender if you use it aswell.

Do you intend to show up for raids prepared, PVE raid specced, repaired, enchanted, gemmed and with a minimum set of buffs (food, oils, potions)?
Repaired, Pots, and Buff food etc. is a must imo. so im always prepaired for raids.
Rave

Return to Recruitment