DENIED | holy priest apply [Infayer]

Moderator: Officers

DENIED | holy priest apply [Infayer]

Postby Guest » Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:43 pm

SERENITY APPLICATION FORM

In game name (including previous names if any): Infayer (real name Davide )

Class and build: draenei priest lvl 70 ;holy talent 19 ,42 , 0 ;tailor and ench 375 first aid 375
(This is the class and specc we expect you to be raiding with. No main-alt changing and no specc changing without approval from your Class Leader. You can bring all your alts in the guild if you want, but this will be the character/specc that will be invited into raids.)

Link to your Armory, CTProfiles, or RPGOutfitters page? (If you are not using your raiding specc because of PvP or whatever reason, please link the raiding specc you will be using):
http://armory.wow-europe.com/character- ... &n=Infayer
http://armory.wow-europe.com/character- ... d&n=Musixa ( this is my ALT )
Former guilds (on Bronzebeard or on your current realm): Aurei Serpentis 2 years, Lex Talionis 1 month : all desbanded

Why did you leave your former guilds?: have desb and closed the guild, i never leave a guild like aurei serpentis, was a very good raiding and exp guild for me...

What is your former raid experience (pre-TBC and TBC)?
with my alt musixa human mage play all raid in pre tbc, never play only naxx, tbc have play all raid also BT with infayer ( 1 boss with AS) and have all Heroic Keys. my exp is SSC 3 /5 ; TK 2/4 ;BT 1/8 ; MH 3/5 ; maggy, gruul kara down; ZA 4/6

Why do you want to join Serenity? i need a friendly and mature raiding guild , i would like play the end game with a raid guild that have exp,and a little time to help and improve myself and my priest to play better in the end game raid.

Do you have open applications to other guilds? no

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you? have play sometimes with serenity members in heroic run above all in Magister terrace hc

The important questions now. Please take a moment to think about those before you answer.

Can you play at our official raiding times which are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 9pm - 1am server time?
This is probably the most important question. We are a raiding guild, and even though we do not force anyone into raiding, we are expecting players that will join us to show interest in raiding at least 2-3 days each week.
yes, 9 pm is a very good time for me, and yes i can play 2-3 raid a week

Can you log on to the Serenity website and sign up on the raid calendar each week whether you can attend raids or not? yes

Do you intend to show up for raids prepared, PVE raid specced, repaired, enchanted, gemmed and with a minimum set of buffs (food, oils, potions)?

yes i can , with my alt musixa i'm 330 fishing, 375 alchemy , erb and cocking also first aid. she prepare all food and potions for infayer

We are planning on using a Suicide Kings loot distribution system, do you agree with this? ( x) YES ( ) NO

( x) I have read the Forum sticky: Intro to Serenity
( x) I have read the Forum sticky: Guild Rules and Goals

thx for this opportunity and your time Infayer

Postby Paul » Thu Sep 25, 2008 1:32 pm

Thanks for applying to Serenity,

The officers will discuss your application and get back to you shortly.
Paul

Postby Mikah » Thu Sep 25, 2008 2:09 pm

Hi!

Thank you for your interest and for taking the time in your application.

I am afraid we are currenty quite full on holy priest, so that would make squeezing you in any raids quite hard.

Also, you are a bit undergeared/inexperienced for our current progress.

Best of luck in finding a suitable guild!
Mikah

Postby Guest » Thu Sep 25, 2008 6:46 pm

Understand... thx for your time infayer

Return to Recruitment