LEFT | Enderis - Enhan Shammy

Moderator: Officers

LEFT | Enderis - Enhan Shammy

Postby Ender » Thu Sep 18, 2008 3:27 pm

In game name (including previous names if any): Enderis

Class and build: Shaman Enhancement/Resto OS(full gear 1900BH)

Link to your Armory, CTProfiles, or RPGOutfitters page? (If you are not using your raiding specc because of PvP or whatever reason, please link the raiding specc you will be using):
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... &n=Enderis

Former guilds (on Bronzebeard or on your current realm):
Asylum on Nagrand Server

Why did you leave your former guilds?:
I was there since January and i had a wonderful time there, unfortunately frustrations began to add up and the fact that the GM was absent the guild broke up, players began joining other guilds etc.

What is your former raid experience (pre-TBC and TBC)?
MH 4/5 BT 4/9 including Hand of A'dal Title and Amani War Bear (participated in 90% of first kills)

Why do you want to join Serenity?
I've been looking for quite many guilds now on many servers and this guild suits me best, mainly:
Great social environment and maturity as deducted from forum and speaking with a player.
Great progress meaning skilfully raiders.
Great guild organization as deducted from forums.(really the amount of info impressed me a lot)

Do you have open applications to other guilds?

No and strongly disagree with having multiple applications

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you?

I'm afraid not.

The important questions now. Please take a moment to think about those before you answer.

Can you play at our official raiding times which are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 9pm - 1am server time?

This is probably the most important question. We are a raiding guild, and even though we do not force anyone into raiding, we are expecting players that will join us to show interest in raiding at least 2-3 days each week.
Yes i have np with raiding times and I will be able to attend 90% of raids or more.

Can you log on to the Serenity website and sign up on the raid calendar each week whether you can attend raids or not?
No problem with that either.

Do you intend to show up for raids prepared, PVE raid specced, repaired, enchanted, gemmed and with a minimum set of buffs (food, oils, potions)?
Same no problem with that I'm always prepared and with a deep knowledge of tactics also

We are planning on using a Suicide Kings loot distribution system, do you agree with this?
( X) YES ( ) NO

If u can maintain this loot system again all respect to u, that means u have very nice players :)

( X) I have read the Forum sticky: Intro to Serenity
( X) I have read the Forum sticky: Guild Rules and Goals

This is joint apply with Mayflower, we are engaged :D.
Ender

Postby Mjölnir » Thu Sep 18, 2008 3:49 pm

Thanks for the nice application, and the combination of enhance shamy and resto druid is not bad too, we might have a spot for you both here :)

Please make a lvl1 char here on bronzebeard so we can have a chat.
Mjölnir

Postby Mikah » Thu Sep 18, 2008 3:52 pm

Looking at those 2 applications, and with the fact we currently got no enhancement shamans raiding and could need another resto druid, I think you guys would be a welcome addition to the guild.

I'll try to have a chat with other officers to see if there is anything wrong.

Feel free to log on tonight and bother us.. We are mostly slacking and wiping in BT anyways!
Mikah

Postby Ender » Thu Sep 18, 2008 4:09 pm

Sure, just say what hour would be fine with u? and pls tell me the ASCII code for that strange symbol in your name :P
Ender

Postby Themark » Thu Sep 18, 2008 4:21 pm

Ender wrote:Sure, just say what hour would be fine with u? and pls tell me the ASCII code for that strange symbol in your name :P

You can just copy/paste his name from web to wow ;) for me works fine :)
When the darkest hour come upon us, remember the light you have inside
When you find SERENITY, you know to be at home
ADMINISTRATOR OF THE RET PALADIN WORLDWIDE COMMUNITY FORUM
Legendary isn't only a "title" it's a lifestyle!
Themark

Postby Mikah » Thu Sep 18, 2008 4:45 pm

I just ignore him :-P

Alternatively, you can do /who serenity, right click on his name and whisper. After he replies, you can just hit r.

PS Shoo and nerf Marco.
Mikah

Postby Terminate » Thu Sep 18, 2008 5:00 pm

Didnt know there's a strange char in Mjolnirs name (I am playing on a small laptop with a tiny screen), and since i dont bother to /who Serenity rightclicking while wiping... then who the H*** is this Mjolnir I'm always chatting with?

Look at that subtle off-white colouring.
The tasteful thickness of it.
Oh my God, it even has a watermark.
Terminate

Postby Themark » Thu Sep 18, 2008 5:11 pm

Mikah wrote:I just ignore him :-P

Alternatively, you can do /who serenity, right click on his name and whisper. After he replies, you can just hit r.

PS Shoo and nerf Marco.

I love you too XD
When the darkest hour come upon us, remember the light you have inside
When you find SERENITY, you know to be at home
ADMINISTRATOR OF THE RET PALADIN WORLDWIDE COMMUNITY FORUM
Legendary isn't only a "title" it's a lifestyle!
Themark

Postby Gabbie » Fri Sep 19, 2008 9:11 am

Hey Ender

I chatted a bit with you the other day and also told you bits and pieces and from replies so far it seems I was not completely wrong. ;)

We also chatted a bit about shadow res gear and that you have none. But I think some of our crafters will be happy to help you as long as you just get the mats for it.

Good luck with your application - I think you both might be lucky. :D

Hugs Gabbie aka....
Last edited by Gabbie on Fri Sep 19, 2008 9:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
"When the sun is shining and entlighting your path, then it's because I'm thinking of you. When the wind is quietly whistling it's just me hugging you!"

Shiema: http://www.dkpsigs.com/sigs/Bronzebeard/257486.jpg
Angelie: http://www.dkpsigs.com/sigs/Bronzebeard/257482.jpg
Meggie: http://www.dkpsigs.com/sigs/Bronzebeard/282593.jpg
Ugabriella: http://www.dkpsigs.com/sigs/Bronzebeard/194864.jpg
Gabbie

Postby Ender » Sun Sep 21, 2008 1:43 pm

Hey, sorry for the wait, we are transferring chars now, just waiting on blizz to complete the procedures.
Ender

Return to Recruitment