DENIED | Tdrw - Protection Warrior

Moderator: Officers

DENIED | Tdrw - Protection Warrior

Postby Tdrw » Sun Sep 14, 2008 6:37 pm

In game name (including previous names if any): Tdrw

Class and build: Warrior | 8/5/48

Link to your Armory, CTProfiles, or RPGOutfitters page?
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... ard&n=Tdrw

Former guilds (on Bronzebeard or on your current realm):
Lex Talionis

Why did you leave your former guilds?:
Lex Talionis disbanded

What is your former raid experience (pre-TBC and TBC)?
Zul`Gurub
Kara
Gruul
Magg
ZA
SCC (5/6)
TK (2/4)
MH (2/5)

Why do you want to join Serenity? To progress as much possible in game!

Do you have open applications to other guilds? No

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you? No

Can you log on to the Serenity website and sign up on the raid calendar each week whether you can attend raids or not? Sure

Do you intend to show up for raids prepared, PVE raid specced, repaired, enchanted, gemmed and with a minimum set of buffs (food, oils, potions)?
Yes

We are planning on using a Suicide Kings loot distribution system, do you agree with this? (X) YES ( ) NO

(X) I have read the Forum sticky: Intro to Serenity
(X) I have read the Forum sticky: Guild Rules and Goals
Tdrw

Postby igby » Sun Sep 14, 2008 8:11 pm

Application Denied, we are full on Protection Warriors.
igby

Postby Tdrw » Sun Sep 14, 2008 8:21 pm

Mmm, The "Class/Recruitment Availability" forum its not up to date?
I posted because: "Warrior: LOW(1)(prot)"!
Tdrw

Postby igby » Sun Sep 14, 2008 8:49 pm

Sorry about that should have closed
igby

Postby Theseus » Sun Sep 14, 2008 9:10 pm

To be quite honest, this application is not what we are looking for. We would rather have applicants that actually put some effort into their applications.

If you really want to get into a guild, put some thought into your application. One word answers to question really don't impress many guilds.
Theseus

Postby Tdrw » Mon Sep 15, 2008 6:39 am

Yes, all what to now my story? Is not a story is just a game, as this apply its like a CV, or so many people take the apply like a CV, but WoW is a game not a job!
Tank you for your time!
Tdrw

Postby Paul » Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:24 am

Tdrw wrote:Yes, all what to now my story? Is not a story is just a game, as this apply its like a CV, or so many people take the apply like a CV, but WoW is a game not a job!
Tank you for your time!

Good luck finding a job with that CV.
Paul

Postby Gabbie » Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:00 am

Tdrw wrote:Yes, all what to now my story? Is not a story is just a game, as this apply its like a CV, or so many people take the apply like a CV, but WoW is a game not a job!
Tank you for your time!

We're still real living people behind the chars which means that how can we know if you fit into the atmosphere if you don't tell us about your self?
"When the sun is shining and entlighting your path, then it's because I'm thinking of you. When the wind is quietly whistling it's just me hugging you!"

Shiema: http://www.dkpsigs.com/sigs/Bronzebeard/257486.jpg
Angelie: http://www.dkpsigs.com/sigs/Bronzebeard/257482.jpg
Meggie: http://www.dkpsigs.com/sigs/Bronzebeard/282593.jpg
Ugabriella: http://www.dkpsigs.com/sigs/Bronzebeard/194864.jpg
Gabbie

Postby Theseus » Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:24 am

Tank you for your time!

If you are looking to get into any serious raiding guild, you have treat your application in the same way you do your C.V. Most raiding guilds are very picky on who they pick for Trial memberships. We are no different. If you are not willing to offer the information, then we are not willing to offer you a Trial. You will find that same thing applies with any serious raiding guild on any server.
Theseus

Postby Tdrw » Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:33 am

What a impact have that post ...
Is easy to find fault at some one some thing, but i don`t think if some one is in measure to critique me, my apply or something else if u don`t me. Is only one apply (Declined/Accepted), if u don`t like my apply don`t tell me keep it for yourself!
GL!
Tdrw

Postby Theseus » Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:41 am

Tdrw wrote:What a impact have that post ...
Is easy to find fault at some one some thing, but i don`t think if some one is in measure to critique me, my apply or something else if u don`t me. Is only one apply (Declined/Accepted), if u don`t like my apply don`t tell me keep it for yourself!
GL!

If you can't accept criticism then you are clearly not cut out to be a raider as you will be criticized by your Raid Leader/fellow Raiders. Yes we could just simply slap a big DENIED on your application, however we would rather give feedback so you can adjust and plan for the future. This one of things we clearly state in our Guild Charter. I will post the relevant section in case you did not read it:

CHARTER OF THE GUILD SERENITY wrote:Be Ready to Learn and Adapt: We like to teach and you, the member, had better like to learn. Its the only way we can overcome the challenges this game throws at us. Even if you are a great gamer, we expect you to become even better. We will help and provide resources to guide you, however its up to you to listen and learn.

This one of the 4 core principles of this guild and what this guild is based on. If you don't like feedback and criticism, then move on and forget we even exist. However you will find the same principle behind most other raiding guilds. Sure we are not Nihilum or SK-Gaming, however we enter a raid instance with the same attitude and goals as those guilds and use many of the same methods as the bigger name guilds. This includes giving both Members and applicants criticism and feedback to improve their game.
Theseus

Postby Tdrw » Mon Sep 15, 2008 10:00 am

I accept critique when i make a mistake, when i must improve my skill, when i do something wrong...
End i`m not in the guild, to "Be Ready to Learn and Adapt"!
U are taking this game much to serious...
Tdrw

Postby Shaítan » Mon Sep 15, 2008 12:31 pm

With a reply like that i have to ask: youre here just for the epics arent you? Or even better: free epics?

In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

- Douglas Adams

Nerf Rouge!!!
Shaítan

Postby Tdrw » Mon Sep 15, 2008 1:51 pm

With epics what i can do?
In one moth WOLTK will be in stores, end likely will be on server in one-two moths...
The epics from now will not be so good ....
End i`m not taking the epics at home.
Tdrw

Postby Jura » Mon Sep 15, 2008 3:07 pm

OK. I can't stand it anymore. This is so funny.

My suggestion to you is to install and use Firefox as default Web browser because it has built in dictionary.

"A moth is an insect closely related to the butterfly, both being of the order Lepidoptera."

What you meant to say is "month".

If you mean to join English talking guild, then take some care in writing application. Yes, this is not job, and this is game, but as posters before me said:
- there are people behind characters
- we'd love to understand each other
- time you spend in writing your application shows how much it means to you to get in guild, and shows on what kind of performance we can count on in raids. If you don't believe me, show me just one application where poster was lazy to do it right, but on other hand is just brilliant in raids

Sorry for this "elitist" post, but I needed something to get my mind of work....
Jura
Nerf me!

Next

Return to Recruitment