DENIED | Druid Apply - xrealm [Rhisteardt]

Moderator: Officers

DENIED | Druid Apply - xrealm [Rhisteardt]

Postby Rhisteardt* » Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:50 pm

Before you even bother, have you read our guild rules and goals? Does it corresponds to what you are looking for?

(X) YES ( ) NO Note: by ticking YES, you agree follow the guild charter.

In game name (including previous names if any): Rhisteardt

Class and build: Balance druid - 43/00/18 - Im balance since day 1 i play wow... 90 days /played

Link to your Armory, CTProfiles, or RPGOutfitters page? http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... Rhisteardt

Former guilds (on Bronzebeard or on your current realm):
<AFTER> on Eonar realm

Why did you leave your former guilds?: Im leaving because my guild is about to disband due to core elements quitting wow... After that RL didnt managed to take guild back on track.

What is your former raid experience (pre-TBC and TBC)? Started playin after TBC... I cleared Kara / ZA / Maggy / Gruuls / TK / SSC / MH / and we were on 4/9 BT.

Why do you want to join Serenity? Im looking for a ambitious late night guild... A solid one, so i can continue enjying wow for WOTLK.

Do you have open applications to other guilds?
No

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you?
I dont think so... :) Im on Eonar

The important questions now. Please take a moment to think about those before you answer.

Can you play at our official raiding times which are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 9pm - 1am server time?
This is probably the most important question. We are a raiding guild, and even though we do not force anyone into raiding, we are expecting players that will join us to show interest in raiding at least 2-3 days each week.

Yous schedule really fits me. I play everyday, even though some days i can only be online after 24:00 server time. But i raid 2-3 days a week without a problem...

Can you log on to the Serenity website and sign up on the raid calendar each week whether you can attend raids or not?
I can log to website everyday, almost any hour.

Do you intend to show up for raids prepared, PVE raid specced, repaired, enchanted, gemmed and with a minimum set of buffs (food, oils, potions)?
Im always ready for raids with Flasks/food/lots of pots/oils... And im really competitive. I try to be the best in what im intended to do, so... yes. My gems and enchants are always the best i can get. I also have many sets of gear depending on the situation (crit set, hit set, haste set, trash set, boss set) My armory must be showing my boss set with 140 spell hit, but i can cap it (152)... (if i dont have a dreanei in my party) lol

We are planning on using a Suicide Kings loot distribution system, do you agree with this? (X) YES ( ) NO

(X) I have read the Forum sticky: Intro to Serenity
(X) I have read the Forum sticky: Guild Rules and Goals
Rhisteardt*

Postby igby » Fri Sep 12, 2008 4:02 pm

Thanks for the application there is an officer meeting this weekend, so will try to get back to you start of next week. On a side note we currently do not use balanced druids, but are aware they are to be made much more raid friendly in Wotlk so would be interested especially for the long term.
igby

Postby igby » Mon Sep 15, 2008 12:03 am

Could you please make a character on our server for a chat with myself or another officer, thanks.
igby

Return to Recruitment