MEMBER | application Morna

Moderator: Officers

MEMBER | application Morna

Postby Guest » Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:12 pm

In game name (including previous names if any): Morna

Class and build: warlock, destruction
(This is the class and specc we expect you to be raiding with. No main-alt changing and no specc changing without approval from your Class Leader. You can bring all your alts in the guild if you want, but this will be the character/specc that will be invited into raids.)

Link to your Armory, CTProfiles, or RPGOutfitters page? (If you are not using your raiding specc because of PvP or whatever reason, please link the raiding specc you will be using):

http://armory.wow-europe.com/character- ... rd&n=Morna

Former guilds (on Bronzebeard or on your current realm): Aurei Serpenti, Judgement, Wrath of Judgement

Why did you leave your former guilds?: it become boring and sad to stay alone in a guild

What is your former raid experience (pre-TBC and TBC)?

Why do you want to join Serenity?
seems to be a nice guild, friendly, progressing, lots of old friends there, and i hope it could become a new home for me

Do you have open applications to other guilds?

nop

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you?

Vritra, Savarina, Valdur, Gorbadoc, Loula, for starters

The important questions now. Please take a moment to think about those before you answer.

Can you play at our official raiding times which are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 9pm - 1am server time?
This is probably the most important question. We are a raiding guild, and even though we do not force anyone into raiding, we are expecting players that will join us to show interest in raiding at least 2-3 days each week.

Yes, i can

Can you log on to the Serenity website and sign up on the raid calendar each week whether you can attend raids or not?

yes, i can

Do you intend to show up for raids prepared, PVE raid specced, repaired, enchanted, gemmed and with a minimum set of buffs (food, oils, potions)?

Yes, ofc

We are planning on using a Suicide Kings loot distribution system, do you agree with this? (+) YES

( yes ) I have read the Forum sticky: Intro to Serenity
( yes ) I have read the Forum sticky: Guild Rules and Goals

Postby Mjölnir » Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:27 pm

Hey Morna, good to see you have decided to apply. As we talked already yesterday i will try to catch you soon in game.
Mjölnir

Postby vritra » Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:30 pm

GIFE!!! Morna... Im glad u made a appy my friend. A more friendly player u will not find on this server.
vritra

Postby Gorbadoc » Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:35 pm

Woot Morna! Morna was one of Judgement's core members and was quite often the glue that held it all together. Like vritra says, I dont think you will find many players on BB that are as patient, understanding, willing to help and friendly as Morna.
Gorbadoc

Return to Recruitment