DENIED | holy pala [Uziwood]

Moderator: Officers

DENIED | holy pala [Uziwood]

Postby uziwood » Sun Sep 07, 2008 11:22 pm

In game name (including previous names if any):uziwood

Class and build:holy pala 49/12/0

Link to your Armory, CTProfiles, or RPGOutfitters page?: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... &n=Uziwood

Former guilds (on Bronzebeard or on your current realm):i was in Tge Nameles but they 2 onli kara, dogs of war but i stay there onli 1 month becouse som my friends created lextalionis and i join them they was disbanded fiu mont ago and from them is international but naw is disbanded agane.

Why did you leave your former guilds?:becouse they disbanded.

What is your former raid experience (pre-TBC and TBC)? pre-TBC is molten core and from TBC is Kara, Grul, Maghteridon, ZA, SSC, TK3/4, MH4/5 and BT4/9.

Why do you want to join Serenity? i want 2 join Serenity 2 see how much i can in TBC(i want 2 see illidan).

Do you have open applications to other guilds? at this moment no. I will aply at other guild onli if yor guild decline me.

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you? galadriel.

The important questions now. Please take a moment to think about those before you answer.

Can you play at our official raiding times which are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 9pm - 1am server time?
This is probably the most important question. We are a raiding guild, and even though we do not force anyone into raiding, we are expecting players that will join us to show interest in raiding at least 2-3 days each week. yep this is my problem 2 i work on shifts and 1 week i work from 4:00-15:00 this week i can come 2 all raids and the next week i work from 13:00-22:30 and i can come like replaceman fore someon ho want 2 go 2 sleep.

Can you log on to the Serenity website and sign up on the raid calendar each week whether you can attend raids or not? yes i can.

Do you intend to show up for raids prepared, PVE raid specced, repaired, enchanted, gemmed and with a minimum set of buffs (food, oils, potions)? alwais im in PVE gears and i will have all the buffs.

We are planning on using a Suicide Kings loot distribution system, do you agree with this? (yes) YES ( ) NO

( ) I have read the Forum sticky: Intro to Serenity
( ) I have read the Forum sticky: Guild Rules and Goals
uziwood

Postby Paul » Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:25 am

Thanks for applying to Serenity.

The officers will discuss your application and get back to you ASAP.
Paul

Postby uziwood » Sun Sep 14, 2008 10:24 pm

plz respond at my aply, i want 2 know if im accepted or noth and if im not accepted i want 2 know wai!
uziwood

Postby Slamdorff » Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:43 pm

That sounds fair after 6 days waiting:)
Slamdorff

Postby Terminate » Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:44 pm

NO WAI!

zry, culdnt rezizt it

:oops:

Look at that subtle off-white colouring.
The tasteful thickness of it.
Oh my God, it even has a watermark.
Terminate

Postby igby » Mon Sep 15, 2008 12:00 am

application denied, sorry for the delay :P
igby

Return to Recruitment