[DENIED] - Enhancement Shaman - Ashantie

Moderator: Officers

[DENIED] - Enhancement Shaman - Ashantie

Postby Guest » Tue Sep 02, 2008 5:59 pm

In game name (including previous names if any): Ashantie

Class and build: Enhancement Shaman – 0/47/17

Link to your Armory, CTProfiles, or RPGOutfitters page? http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... n=Ashantie

Former guilds (on Bronzebeard or on your current realm):
Phoenix from the Flames
Tryptychos
Entropy
Cartoon Heroes

Why did you leave your former guilds?:
Phoenix from the flames – Casual guild, left them to start raiding.
Tryptychos – 10-man raiding guild, left because there was no progress (after 5 months we were still in Kara/ZA and nowhere near a 25-man raid).
Entropy – Applied with my druid as tank and was accepted, how-ever after 6 weeks in the guild and no invitations to any raids I lost interest and applied to a different guild.
Cartoon Heroes – Good, friendly guild with very nice progress, i left them in order to have a break from raiding and spend more time on my studies.

What is your former raid experience (pre-TBC and TBC)?
- Pre-TBC (mc, bwl, nax): None, started playing wow post-TBC
- Karazhan: Cleared
- Gruul's Lair: Cleared
- Magtheridon's Lair: No experience
- SSC: 5/6 (haven’t been on Vajsh yet)
- The Eye: 4/5 (haven’t downed Kaelthas yet)
- MH: Cleared (on another character when i applied to another guild 6 months ago)
- BT: No experience
- SWP: No experience

Why do you want to join Serenity?
I would like to join a decent raiding guild in order to see end-game content before the release of WotlK, and I miss raiding

Do you have open applications to other guilds?
Yes, applied to Chimera and Lex Talionis

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you?
Unfortunately not

Can you play at our official raiding times which are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 9pm - 1am server time?
To be honest Sundays and Thursdays would suit me best, but I can attend all 4. I just wish not to attend all 4 as I am a 4th year student at University, with a girlfriend, and I’d like to spend some time on her and my studies as well.

Can you log on to the Serenity website and sign up on the raid calendar each week whether you can attend raids or not?
Yes

Do you intend to show up for raids prepared, PVE raid specced, repaired, enchanted, gemmed and with a minimum set of buffs (food, oils, potions)?
It’s only normal to expect that people are prepared when going to a raid, so yes.

We are planning on using a Suicide Kings loot distribution system, do you agree with this?
(X) YES
( ) NO

(X) I have read the Forum sticky: Intro to Serenity

(X) I have read the Forum sticky: Guild Rules and Goals

Postby igby » Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:13 pm

Woo hoo at last a enhancment shaman application, more TPS for me hands off rogues :P
Hopefuly Ril/Amiaya will catch you in game our shaman CL, failing that another officer will talk to you.
Perhaps we have another mighty boosh fan here with sea shanties of old greg.
igby

Postby Skibba » Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:45 pm

igby wrote:Perhaps we have another mighty boosh fan here with sea shanties of old greg.

Good luck with the app ;)

"That's true. He's funny, but he's not that funny. I'll take a dick over a smile any day. . . . . Yes, I will." - Eddie Murphy - Raw
Skibba

Postby Themark » Wed Sep 03, 2008 1:16 am

igby wrote:Woo hoo at last a enhancment shaman application, more TPS for me hands off rogues :P
Hopefuly Ril/Amiaya will catch you in game our shaman CL, failing that another officer will talk to you.
Perhaps we have another mighty boosh fan here with sea shanties of old greg.

Ahahah Igby you don't have to be worried from Rogues but from me :P

Gluck with the app.

P.s.: lol Skibba
When the darkest hour come upon us, remember the light you have inside
When you find SERENITY, you know to be at home
ADMINISTRATOR OF THE RET PALADIN WORLDWIDE COMMUNITY FORUM
Legendary isn't only a "title" it's a lifestyle!
Themark

Postby Amaiya » Wed Sep 03, 2008 11:33 am

Ash', i left you a message whilst you was in an Arena earlier to contact me.

Please whisper Ril or Amiy ingame this afternoon so we can discuss your gear / spec / playstyle.

Thanks
Amaiya

closing my application

Postby Guest » Wed Sep 03, 2008 9:34 pm

i would just like to inform yous all that i'm closing my application. a friend of mine started his own raiding guild a while ago (Nordlys) and he has asked me to join so i can help out with my knowledge on some tactics, as well as help out with recruitment and managing the website/forum.

thanks for the friendly replies to my application, hope i still might have a chance to re-apply before the release of WotlK. good luck with your progress in sunwell, and remember to have fun xD

ps. Amaiya, sorry for not contacting you ingame, was at work today (16 hour shift) and don't have internet access there.

re-opening my application

Postby Guest » Thu Sep 25, 2008 10:40 pm

i would like to re-open my application to your guild. since the release date of WotlK a lot of players have decided to give up raiding in totality. because of this reason Nordlys has been disbanned. i however still want to see some of the end-game content before the release of the expansion, and would like to apply to your guild.

re-opening my application

Postby Guest » Thu Sep 25, 2008 10:58 pm

since the release date of wotlk was announced alot of ppl have decided to stop raiding, and because of this Nordlys is disbanning. i would like to re-open my application.

i seem to have spammed the forum >< . soz about that....

Postby Guest » Fri Sep 26, 2008 5:49 pm

i would also like to add that my BT experienced has now been expanded to include the following downs:
- Naj'entus
- Supremus
- Shade of Akama
- Teron Gorefiend (we wiped at 9% =/ )

Postby Amaiya » Sat Sep 27, 2008 5:58 pm

This application will be sorted out this sunday ^^
Amaiya

Postby Amaiya » Mon Sep 29, 2008 3:08 pm

I'm going to have to decline your application Ash, sorry to keep you dangling for so long.

With Wrath so near around the corner, and 1 resident Enhance Shammy [along with a 2nd who is one of my Resto team turning to the dark side of Enhance], i don't think we could find the space for you.

Sorry ^^
Amaiya

Postby Guest » Tue Sep 30, 2008 8:27 am

Well, thats disapointing to hear =/ . But I understand where u are comming from. Best of luck with your progress, hope you down Illi soon...

Postby Gabbie » Tue Sep 30, 2008 10:08 am

Guest wrote:Well, thats disapointing to hear =/ . But I understand where u are comming from. Best of luck with your progress, hope you down Illi soon...

http://www.serenity-eu.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3626&start=0 ;)
"When the sun is shining and entlighting your path, then it's because I'm thinking of you. When the wind is quietly whistling it's just me hugging you!"

Shiema: http://www.dkpsigs.com/sigs/Bronzebeard/257486.jpg
Angelie: http://www.dkpsigs.com/sigs/Bronzebeard/257482.jpg
Meggie: http://www.dkpsigs.com/sigs/Bronzebeard/282593.jpg
Ugabriella: http://www.dkpsigs.com/sigs/Bronzebeard/194864.jpg
Gabbie

Postby Guest » Tue Sep 30, 2008 9:13 pm

oh well, gratz then xD . goo luck in sunwell plateau then i guess :)
hehehe, take care peeps

Return to Recruitment