CLOSED | Looking for casual playing and former friends

Moderator: Officers

CLOSED | Looking for casual playing and former friends

Postby Mithressar* » Sat Aug 30, 2008 4:57 pm

YES

In game name (including previous names if any):

Mithressar with Mithros as bank alt.

Class and build: Paladin, protection, 0.46.15
(This is the class and specc we expect you to be raiding with. No main-alt changing and no specc changing without approval from your Class Leader. You can bring all your alts in the guild if you want, but this will be the character/specc that will be invited into raids.)

Link to your Armory, CTProfiles, or RPGOutfitters page? (If you are not using your raiding specc because of PvP or whatever reason, please link the raiding specc you will be using):

Armory profile: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... Mithressar

Former guilds (on Bronzebeard or on your current realm):
Under Pressure, Alter Ego, Entropy

Why did you leave your former guilds?:

UP and AE disbanded, Entropy kicked me out after stopping playing for some 10 months

What is your former raid experience (pre-TBC and TBC)?

All my former UP friends should know…MC completed, BWL completed, AQ20 completed, AQ 40 until guard skura or something. After BC I stopped while in SSC

Why do you want to join Serenity?

Returned to game and kinda feeling lonely…I have no pretense of becoming a raider, not sure if my job time will allow but I can easily tank some heroics and stuff for you or go in the fun raids

Do you have open applications to other guilds?

No

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you?
Themark, Selo, Feline

The important questions now. Please take a moment to think about those before you answer.

Can you play at our official raiding times which are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 9pm - 1am server time?
This is probably the most important question. We are a raiding guild, and even though we do not force anyone into raiding, we are expecting players that will join us to show interest in raiding at least 2-3 days each week.
I can, but no more than twice a week and I think I will have to use webpage to let you know. However, my gear is not yet BT like…so there’s no chance yet

Can you log on to the Serenity website and sign up on the raid calendar each week whether you can attend raids or not?

Yes

Do you intend to show up for raids prepared, PVE raid specced, repaired, enchanted, gemmed and with a minimum set of buffs (food, oils, potions)?

Never did otherwise; however it is my intention to become first a kind of friend…more than a raider; the rest will come if/when needed

We are planning on using a Suicide Kings loot distribution system, do you agree with this?
My opinion is that it is good that there is a form of distributing loot. Many guilds had none after TBC abd this was really bad. Suicide kings or zero DKP works as fine.

Yes I have read the Forum sticky: Intro to Serenity
Yes I have read the Forum sticky: Guild Rules and Goals
Mithressar*

Return to Recruitment