CLOSED | seeking good guild :) [Returner]

Moderator: Officers

CLOSED | seeking good guild :) [Returner]

Postby returner* » Sat Aug 30, 2008 12:54 pm

n game name:Returner

Class and build: Warrior Fury
Link to your Armory, CTProfiles, or RPGOutfitters page?: Returner - Armory

Former guilds: (Currently) Order of the holy flame
Why did you leave your former guilds?: I havent left it yet im hoping to join this 1 to be sure i dont leave for a denied answer-i want bigger raids more friendly members and more fun :) also want this before wotlk lunshes so i get a chance in seing game end bosses before its all to late.

What is your former raid experience (pre-TBC and TBC)? I started when tbc was lunshed and i have done mutch kara ssc gruul and a bit tk-other than that hoping to do soon now

Why do you want to join Serenity? I know that its a great guild and its really what i was hoping to find.

Do you have open applications to other guilds? No.

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you? Umn not many players i know in it but i spoke a bit whit the mage called joru i think he sayd he should take a look at this.

The important questions now. Please take a moment to think about those before you answer.

All next four questions are regarding raid application and I’m only applying to join the guild as casual player. So my answer to all of them is “Applying only as casual”.

Can you play at our official raiding times which are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 9pm - 1am server time? i can.

Can you log on to the Serenity website and sign up on the raid calendar each week whether you can attend raids or not? Not sure i guess so.

Do you intend to show up for raids prepared, PVE raid specced, repaired, enchanted, gemmed and with a minimum set of buffs (food, oils, potions)?
yes i think so yes.
We are planning on using a Suicide Kings loot distribution system, do you agree with this? ( ) YES ( ) NO i dunno mutch about this loot system but im sure it is a great thing so i say yes.
:D
returner*

Return to Recruitment