TRIAL | Casual application [Dafur]

Moderator: Officers

TRIAL | Casual application [Dafur]

Postby Dafur ~ » Thu Aug 28, 2008 5:53 pm

(X) YES ( ) NO Note: by ticking YES, you agree follow the guild charter.

In game name: Dafur

Class and build: Warrior Fury (17/44/0)
Link to your Armory, CTProfiles, or RPGOutfitters page?: Dafur - Armory Profile

Former guilds: (Currently) Storytellers
Why did you leave your former guilds?: Storytellers is the only guild that I have been in since I moved to Bronzebeard server.

What is your former raid experience (pre-TBC and TBC)? Not much to talk about did run some ZG and AQ20 in pre-TBC. Don’t have any raid experience in TBC.

Why do you want to join Serenity? I have heard good things about Serenity and wish to join the guild as a casual player because my wow friends are all already in the guild. Some I have played wow with over 2 years.

Do you have open applications to other guilds? No.

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you?
Erebuz
Dofri
Animala
Nazka (just join the guild)

The important questions now. Please take a moment to think about those before you answer.

All next four questions are regarding raid application and I’m only applying to join the guild as casual player. So my answer to all of them is “Applying only as casual”.

Can you play at our official raiding times which are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 9pm - 1am server time?

Can you log on to the Serenity website and sign up on the raid calendar each week whether you can attend raids or not?

Do you intend to show up for raids prepared, PVE raid specced, repaired, enchanted, gemmed and with a minimum set of buffs (food, oils, potions)?

We are planning on using a Suicide Kings loot distribution system, do you agree with this? ( ) YES ( ) NO

(X) I have read the Forum sticky: Intro to Serenity
(X) I have read the Forum sticky: Guild Rules and Goals
Dafur ~

Postby Erebuz » Fri Aug 29, 2008 2:19 am

Nice to see how many followed us from our old server hope to see you soon in this great guild. I will vouch for this player. he got me in to my first guild on my old server when i was a n00b.
Erebuz

Postby Mjölnir » Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:38 am

Gosh we can soon call us Icelanders :) After the Danes, Croatian fraction now you are coming with Ere, Dofri, Animala, Nazka, Lacosta :)
Mjölnir

Postby Slamdorff » Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:27 am

It only takes 2 Austrians to make a fraction:)
Slamdorff

Postby Themark » Fri Aug 29, 2008 10:22 am

As long you have a pasta pizza maker you can't call us Icelanders :P

Back on topic, good luck with your casual application :)
When the darkest hour come upon us, remember the light you have inside
When you find SERENITY, you know to be at home
ADMINISTRATOR OF THE RET PALADIN WORLDWIDE COMMUNITY FORUM
Legendary isn't only a "title" it's a lifestyle!
Themark

Postby Guest » Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:34 pm

Hey Serenity.

I left Serenity few days ago and join the guild Valar Morghuils. Valar Morghuils is a guild where lot of the Icelanders have there low lvl alts. I did take a break from Warcraft for a two and a half month and when I return to wow I did not see alot of the Icelanders in the guild online so I deside to move to Valar Morghuils. To my surprise now I see that all of my Icelanders friends are in Serenity. I basically read the status wrong.

So, my wish is to rejoin Serenity as a casual player as I was before for a social status to be with my Icelanders friends.

Best regards.
Dafur.

Postby Mjölnir » Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:53 am

Shouldnt be a problem and its understandable since your friends are here.

But how you didnt know in which guild your friends are ? :)
Mjölnir

Postby Guest » Mon Feb 16, 2009 11:44 am

Well, they are not my real life friends but WoW friends as I like to call them. I have played with them for some long time (Years) and talk together on TS but have never met them in real life.

I only know the voice behind the player not the face. :)

Dafur.

Postby Nazka » Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:20 pm

Well... i welcome you, you silly goofy dwarf with 2 really big weapon compared to your size...
Nazka

Return to Recruitment