CLOSED | lets see how it goes this time [Aqilies]

Moderator: Officers

CLOSED | lets see how it goes this time [Aqilies]

Postby Aq » Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:52 pm

In game name (including previous names if any):
Aqilies

serbia

Class and build:
(This is the class and specc we expect you to be raiding with. No main-alt changing and no specc changing without approval from your Class Leader. You can bring all your alts in the guild if you want, but this will be the character/specc that will be invited into raids.)
Warrior 8/5/48

Link to your Armory, CTProfiles, or RPGOutfitters page? (If you are not using your raiding specc because of PvP or whatever reason, please link the raiding specc you will be using):
http://armory.wow-europe.com/character- ... &n=Aqilies

Former guilds (on Bronzebeard or on your current realm):
Honoris Causa,Driven, Dogs of War, Myrmidons, Wrath of Jugdement

Why did you leave your former guilds?:
They have all disbanded or stoppted raiding.

What is your former raid experience (pre-TBC and TBC)?
I havent played game pre TBC. TBC: kara, za, magg,gruul cleared. SSC 4/6 TK 3/4 Mh 4/5 BT 4/9

Why do you want to join Serenity?
I talked to one of officers Paul(or something like that) [hunter][o i think it was his name and he told me to jump to site and check it. I simply saw tank recrutment is open so i decided to try my luck. anyways i would like to help guild in future raiding because same as you i want to see more of TBC before WoTkL

Do you have open applications to other guilds?
no, no atm.

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you?
I know Capitalist and eryale but i played with them long time ago so i dont think they can vouch. tbh i think they dont even remember me. I also know Jinxi[ex myrmidons] Gipsies [from heroics] and nightmaregr [from WoJ].

The important questions now. Please take a moment to think about those before you answer.

Can you play at our official raiding times which are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 9pm - 1am server time?
This is probably the most important question. We are a raiding guild, and even though we do not force anyone into raiding, we are expecting players that will join us to show interest in raiding at least 2-3 days each week.
Tbh i can raid any day any time. so yes i can play at this raid times.

Can you log on to the Serenity website and sign up on the raid calendar each week whether you can attend raids or not?
Yes i can. Its kinda not hard to click :}}

Do you intend to show up for raids prepared, PVE raid specced, repaired, enchanted, gemmed and with a minimum set of buffs (food, oils, potions)?
Allways. I live for PvE. otherwise i wouldnt be tank and i wouldnt apply here :}}}

We are planning on using a Suicide Kings loot distribution system, do you agree with this? Yes i do.

Yes. I have read the Forum sticky: Intro to Serenity
Yes. I have read the Forum sticky: Guild Rules and Goals
Aq

Return to Recruitment