CLOSED | Casual member Ormbur

Moderator: Officers

CLOSED | Casual member Ormbur

Postby Guest » Sun Aug 24, 2008 2:29 pm

SERENITY APPLICATION FORM

Instructions:

- Please check the list of classes we are recruiting at the Class/Recruitment Availability
- Copy and paste this form into a new thread in the Recruitment forums.
- Truthfully answer ALL of the questions in the application. Incomplete applications will be denied on sight!

Before you even bother, have you read our guild rules and goals? Does it corresponds to what you are looking for?

( x) YES ( ) NO Note: by ticking YES, you agree follow the guild charter.

In game name (including previous names if any): Ormbur

Class and build:
Warrior Arms. Also have a holy Priest (Estavan) and a Elemental Shammy (Vips)

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-talen ... d&n=Ormbur

Former guilds: none

Why did you leave your former guilds?:

What is your former raid experience (pre-TBC and TBC)?

None With this char.

Why do you want to join Serenity?

To be in the same guild as my mate Fistina/Turangaleela

Do you have open applications to other guilds?

nope

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you?

Fistina/Turangaleela and Jedic

Have no intention on raiding with this char, so i dont see any reson for anwsering the next couple af qustions. :)

The important questions now. Please take a moment to think about those before you answer.

Can you play at our official raiding times which are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 9pm - 1am server time?
This is probably the most important question. We are a raiding guild, and even though we do not force anyone into raiding, we are expecting players that will join us to show interest in raiding at least 2-3 days each week.

Can you log on to the Serenity website and sign up on the raid calendar each week whether you can attend raids or not?

Do you intend to show up for raids prepared, PVE raid specced, repaired, enchanted, gemmed and with a minimum set of buffs (food, oils, potions)?

We are planning on using a Suicide Kings loot distribution system, do you agree with this? ( ) YES ( ) NO

( ) I have read the Forum sticky: Intro to Serenity
( ) I have read the Forum sticky: Guild Rules and Goals

Return to Recruitment