TRIAL | Seeking friendly guild.

Moderator: Officers

TRIAL | Seeking friendly guild.

Postby Nazka. » Sun Aug 24, 2008 12:21 am

(x) YES ( ) NO Note: by ticking YES, you agree follow the guild charter.

In game name: Nazka will be the name and i come from another realm. Steamwheedle Cartel.

From: The sputnik Handbal nation, Iceland and aiming for gold in few hours in the Olymipic finals.

Class and build: In the art of shapeshifting im am the druid, the ally of all animals exept rats, build is PVP resto or just resto if raiding.

Link to your Armory, CTProfiles, or RPGOutfitters page? (If you are not using your raiding specc because of PvP or whatever reason, please link the raiding specc you will be using): There you will only see glypse of pvp spec + gear ... ---> Nazka but here would be my Raid spec. If wanted in for gear check, just look me up ingame, reply here or mail me and i will come!

Former guilds (on Bronzebeard or on your current realm): When i entered Bronzebeard i sought a PVP guild, entered "Super Fun Adventure Club" but that lasted 4-5days.

Why did you leave your former guilds?: They didnt quite have the spirit and friendship i was looking for aside with PVP addiction.

What is your former raid experience (pre-TBC and TBC)? Well, here we go. Before TBC, Cleared MC, BWL, ZG, AQ20 and AQ40 + 6bosses in Naxxramas (small note, as a mage). In TBC, Cleared Kara, SSC (killed Vashj also), TK (missed Kael Thas), MH, BT and 1st boss in SWP.

Why do you want to join Serenity? I wish to apply for "Social status" in a guild wich i have heard good things about. Have friends there from my old server and eventually followed them here. Dofri + Erebuz. I am a mature player aswell and late night activity suits me perfectly.

Do you have open applications to other guilds? That will be a direct NO

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you? Erebuz + Dofri

The important questions now. Please take a moment to think about those before you answer. CHECK :)

Can you play at our official raiding times which are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 9pm - 1am server time? I could if i would go raid status wich i hope is an option, but atm im aiming for pure social :)
This is probably the most important question. We are a raiding guild, and even though we do not force anyone into raiding, we are expecting players that will join us to show interest in raiding at least 2-3 days each week.

Can you log on to the Serenity website and sign up on the raid calendar each week whether you can attend raids or not? Yup, that would be possible.

Do you intend to show up for raids prepared, PVE raid specced, repaired, enchanted, gemmed and with a minimum set of buffs (food, oils, potions)? If raiding, yes.

We are planning on using a Suicide Kings loot distribution system, do you agree with this? (x) YES ( ) NO

(x) I have read the Forum sticky: Intro to Serenity
(x) I have read the Forum sticky: Guild Rules and Goals[/url]
Last edited by Nazka. on Sun Aug 24, 2008 7:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nazka.

Postby Dofri » Sun Aug 24, 2008 7:56 pm

He was in our (me and Erebuz) guild on our old realm, a great player
Dofri

Postby Erebuz » Sun Aug 24, 2008 10:11 pm

very nice player and good to have in guild
one of best players i have played with. Would be nice to have him back
Erebuz

Postby Mjölnir » Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:26 pm

Hey Nazka !

Nice application, its visible you made some effort into it.

After talking yesterday with Erebuz there should be a invite for you coming up, as long as you are ok with the following:

Erebuz said you want to join us for social reasons first, as you also stated in your app. In that way you are very welcome to join us, but be aware that the healer ranks in serenity are in these days more then full. We have around 15 healers that are competing for 7-9 raidspots, so i hope you understand that raiding in 25s is most likely hardly possible for you. On the other side there are also this Kara/Za runs on weekends and other casual raids where there might be a spot for you.

So if this is ok for you i will try to catch you ingame soon to invite you.
Mjölnir

Postby Naz » Tue Aug 26, 2008 5:16 pm

Hey, thanks for the reply and taking the time to evaluate me. I agree on all terms and i fully understand if there is competition in the ranks of healers.

But if needed i can and most likely will try to help out.

See ya ingame!..
Naz

Postby Mjölnir » Thu Aug 28, 2008 10:21 am

Mjölnir

Postby Nazka » Fri Dec 26, 2008 7:36 pm

Hey again fellow Serenity lads... and lasses ofc :).

After some absense from raiding and Serenity i enjoyd my social wow style with cpl of irl friends. Over the last few days and weeks really i´ve had the urge to do something more again. My friends werent really enthuesiastic ( tough word ) and gradually stopped playing.

So, my wish is to return and help out with the latest endgame raids.
I must say, no other guild i´ve come accross on this server has as much appeal as Serenity players have. Met them over and over in various instances and all kind of questing! So my choice of a settlement would ofc be nr1 choice Serenity.
But to answer officers and leaders. Im willing to raid, will do AT LEAST minimum attendance in raids. And hoping to help with more progress!

Yours sincerely.. Nazka

ps. currently full geared healer with good TBC and some Northrend experience, but if there is more need of a tank or dps im willing to helping out on that issue!
Nazka

Postby Mjölnir » Fri Dec 26, 2008 7:43 pm

Good to see you re-apply Nazka. I am sure there is aspot for you with us again, will catch you soon for a talk.
Mjölnir

Return to Recruitment