DENIED - MagicPin

Moderator: Officers

DENIED - MagicPin

Postby MagicPin » Fri Aug 22, 2008 9:08 pm

In game name (including previous names if any): MagicPin, Pin, TotallyPinCool, Pinleaf

Class and build:
Gnome Mage - Fire, Arcane or Frost (Whatever the Guild Needs, I am willing always to respec if required)

Link to your Armory, CTProfiles, or RPGOutfitters page? MagicPin - Level 70 Gnome Mage (Link to Armory)

Former guilds (on Bronzebeard or on your current realm):Reincarnation

Why did you leave your former guilds?: Went to Play a different game.

What is your former raid experience (pre-TBC and TBC)? All dungeons and Raid Dungeons upto Black Temple.

Why do you want to join Serenity?
To Play World of Warcraft, and raid regularly.

Do you have open applications to other guilds? No.

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you? I used to be friends with some members of Serenity, but im not sure if they are still about. - Daz if your reading (a newb druid)

The important questions now. Please take a moment to think about those before you answer.

Can you play at our official raiding times which are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 9pm - 1am server time? Yes, I always make time for raiding, sometimes I even deprive myself of nicotine for the evening if im late in from work and the raid is about to start... and the shop is about to close...

Can you log on to the Serenity website and sign up on the raid calendar each week whether you can attend raids or not?
Sure, administrating a guild and organising raids can be difficult, I will do everything I can to ensure that you never have to worry about me.

Do you intend to show up for raids prepared, PVE raid specced, repaired, enchanted, gemmed and with a minimum set of buffs (food, oils, potions)? Yes, Its one of the most important things when it comes to raiding in my opinion. - Plus I usually remember to bring my head too.

We are planning on using a Suicide Kings loot distribution system, do you agree with this? (X) YES ( ) NO

(X) I have read the Forum sticky: Intro to Serenity
(X) I have read the Forum sticky: Guild Rules and Goals[/url]

Btw: Im currently have no subscription and it has been longer than 90days since I last played... If anyone would like to give me a scroll and pickup the 30days free game-time when i subscribe again! :)
MagicPin

Postby Paul » Thu Aug 28, 2008 8:53 am

Sorry for the delay in replying I'm afraid we are currenty full on mages.

Good luck finding your future home.
Paul

Return to Recruitment