DENIED/CLOSED | X-Realm protection warrior [Powki]

Moderator: Officers

DENIED/CLOSED | X-Realm protection warrior [Powki]

Postby powki* » Thu Aug 21, 2008 8:44 pm

In game name (including previous names if any): Powki

Class and build: warrior protection
(This is the class and specc we expect you to be raiding with. No main-alt changing and no specc changing without approval from your Class Leader. You can bring all your alts in the guild if you want, but this will be the character/specc that will be invited into raids.)

Link to your Armory, CTProfiles, or RPGOutfitters page? (If you are not using your raiding specc because of PvP or whatever reason, please link the raiding specc you will be using):
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... on&n=Powki
Former guilds (on Bronzebeard or on your current realm):

Jaedenar: mesh. its was here it all begun my lvling to raiding kara throu grull/maggy and a few bosses in tk/ssc..

Silvermoon: Auxilium - Reunited

Why did you leave your former guilds?:

I left mesh because they were to casual and had problems to get enough signs to raids. there for I transfered to silvermoon

And I joined Auxilium we had loads of fun very skilled players and nice people, but something happened along the way wich made almost everyone to leave, me as well

Then I got invited to Reunited. its became one off this plain example why often new guilds who wants to start in MH/BT disbands.. it only excisted for little more than a week, when people got sick of teh gm and left so he disbanded it...

What is your former raid experience (pre-TBC and TBC)?
pre tbc- none

TBC:

kara
ZA
gruul/maggy
ssc 6/6
tk 3/4
MH 4/5 with a 12% wipe on archi "frustration"
BT 6/9

Why do you want to join Serenity?
I am looking for a mature raiding guild, and you have a spot open for a prot warr and thats not something you see often.
adn when I read throu the guild rules and goals you got me, you seems like a very nice guild

Do you have open applications to other guilds? No

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you? No

The important questions now. Please take a moment to think about those before you answer.

Can you play at our official raiding times which are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 9pm - 1am server time?
This is probably the most important question. We are a raiding guild, and even though we do not force anyone into raiding, we are expecting players that will join us to show interest in raiding at least 2-3 days each week.

Yes I can, its not often I dont manage to attend

Can you log on to the Serenity website and sign up on the raid calendar each week whether you can attend raids or not?
Yes

Do you intend to show up for raids prepared, PVE raid specced, repaired, enchanted, gemmed and with a minimum set of buffs (food, oils, potions)?
I always run around with food flask pots elixir and what not.

We are planning on using a Suicide Kings loot distribution system, do you agree with this? ( y) YES ( ) NO

( y) I have read the Forum sticky: Intro to Serenity
( y) I have read the Forum sticky: Guild Rules and Goals
powki*

Return to Recruitment