CLOSED | Mage application, Good experience

Moderator: Officers

CLOSED | Mage application, Good experience

Postby Guest » Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:24 pm

In game name (including previous names if any): Nokko, On Kul Tiras at the moment.

Class and build:
(This is the class and specc we expect you to be raiding with. No main-alt changing and no specc changing without approval from your Class Leader. You can bring all your alts in the guild if you want, but this will be the character/specc that will be invited into raids.) Mage, My specc is 41/0/20, due to my gear. I find my self comfortable with this specc, because it does good damage in no time.

Link to your Armory, CTProfiles, or RPGOutfitters page? (If you are not using your raiding specc because of PvP or whatever reason, please link the raiding specc you will be using): http://armory.wow-europe.com/character- ... as&n=Nokko

Former guilds (on Bronzebeard or on your current realm): I used to be on the server Hellscream. On Hellscream I was in a guild called Blessed. However this guild disbanded after some while, therefore I chose to transfer to Kul Tiras to play with some buddies of mine, my friends quitted the game (some of them), so now I want to see the end game before the new expansion.

Why did you leave your former guilds?: As explained above, it disbanded

What is your former raid experience (pre-TBC and TBC)?
TBC:

Karazhan:
Cleared
Zul'aman:
Cleared
Gruul:
Cleared
Magtheridon:
Cleared
SSC:
Cleared
TK:
Cleared (Killed him today)
MH:
4/5
BT:
5/9
Naj'entus
Supremus
Shade of Akama
Gurtog Bloodboil
Teron Gorefiend
Some tries on RoS

SWP:
None

Why do you want to join Serenity? Your progress looks nice, and your raiding days/times fit me very good:)

Do you have open applications to other guilds? Yes, Vanquish on Kul Tiras. But I'm about to withdraw that apply due to none of my friends is in it any longer..

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you? Nope, Im not known on Bronzebeard. Sorry

The important questions now. Please take a moment to think about those before you answer.

Can you play at our official raiding times which are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 9pm - 1am server time?
This is probably the most important question. We are a raiding guild, and even though we do not force anyone into raiding, we are expecting players that will join us to show interest in raiding at least 2-3 days each week.
Yes I can play from 8pm - 03am

Can you log on to the Serenity website and sign up on the raid calendar each week whether you can attend raids or not? Yes, Im very active on forums:)

Do you intend to show up for raids prepared, PVE raid specced, repaired, enchanted, gemmed and with a minimum set of buffs (food, oils, potions)?
I allways got pots, food buff, elixirs/flasks and superior oil, so that wont be an issue.:)

We are planning on using a Suicide Kings loot distribution system, do you agree with this? (X) YES ( ) NO

Extra:
Currently i'm working on my shadow resistance gear. Just lacking 4 more Heart of darkness and I got all that I need for my shadow resistance gear. My hit is maxed at all time so +hit gear shouldnt be a problem aswell. My stamina gear is what it should be. If a fight requires extra stamina then that is not an issue. Like Naj'entus etc

Return to Recruitment