CASUAL | Appy Vritra

Moderator: Officers

CASUAL | Appy Vritra

Postby Guest » Mon Aug 11, 2008 8:19 pm

SERENITY APPLICATION FORM

Instructions:

- Please check the list of classes we are recruiting at the Class/Recruitment Availability
- Copy and paste this form into a new thread in the Recruitment forums.
- Truthfully answer ALL of the questions in the application. Incomplete applications will be denied on sight!

Before you even bother, have you read our guild rules and goals? Does it corresponds to what you are looking for?

( Y) YES ( ) NO Note: by ticking YES, you agree follow the guild charter.

In game name : Vritra

Name Hilmar

Class and build: Combat Rogue swords 20/41/0

Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... d&n=Vritra

Former guilds On this char: Judgement/Wrath of Judgement/SOD

Why did you leave your former guilds?: long story but I will make it short. We decided to merge Judgement with a guild called Wrath and Wrath of Judgement was born. We where forced to dissbanded WOJ in the beging of the summer due to lack of signups on raids And I guess many in the officer core burned them self out abit trying to hold the guild together.

Pre Tbc i played on my Warrior and paladin was in AS at that time. but at some point AS dissbanded. Me and a friend built up Judgement.

I joined SOD but did not realy find my self in there. And decied to leave.

What is your former raid experience

TBC

MH 4
BT 3
TK 3
SSC 4/5

Pre TBC on other chars ZG/MC/BWL

Why do you want to join Serenity?

I heard alot of good things about u from friends that are either in the guild or outside it. Im looking for a guild that has mature raid mentalty and set goals for how to achive them.

Do you have open applications to other guilds? Nopp not at all im realy picky about what guild i wanna join.

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you?
I think some can :-D

The important questions now. Please take a moment to think about those before you answer.

Can you play at our official raiding times which are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 9pm - 1am server time?
This is probably the most important question. We are a raiding guild, and even though we do not force anyone into raiding, we are expecting players that will join us to show interest in raiding at least 2-3 days each week.

I can raid those times and atleast 3 times a week.

Can you log on to the Serenity website and sign up on the raid calendar each week whether you can attend raids or not? (yes)

Do you intend to show up for raids prepared, PVE raid specced, repaired, enchanted, gemmed and with a minimum set of buffs (food, oils, potions)? (Yes)

We are planning on using a Suicide Kings loot distribution system, do you agree with this? ( Y) YES ( ) NO

(Y ) I have read the Forum sticky: Intro to Serenity
( Y) I have read the Forum sticky: Guild Rules and Goals

Postby Theseus » Mon Aug 11, 2008 10:08 pm

Nice application, it appears that you have the experiance in BT and MH, however how do you and Teron (and his buddies) get along?

Gearwise you are OK, you have made an effort to get PvE enchants and gems which is good. However I am not the final say on Rogues (other than my Druid loves em for lunch).
Theseus

Postby Eldanor » Mon Aug 11, 2008 11:58 pm

Hey m8 its ducky, Great to see you apply here, I can personally vouch for this guy as i played with him for all pre-tbc raiding we did in AS< He was on his warrior then and was a great team player, I have not seen his rogue but if its half as good as his warrior then he will be great with us.

Good luck m8
Eldanor

Postby Valdur » Tue Aug 12, 2008 6:13 am

I'm really glad Vritra finally decided to join Serenity. One of the best rogues around and a great raid leader. A bit coldhearted but, hey, that's what made Judgement and Wrath Of Judgement progress, in the end. Definitely a must have for any high end mature guild.

Thanks God you left the pvp kindergarten, V :D Looking forward to raid with you in Serenity, bud.
Valdur

Postby savarina » Tue Aug 12, 2008 6:48 am

Vritra is the GM and the former raid leader of Wrath of Judgement.
He leaded me through SSC / TK / MT / BT for more than 10 months and I owe him all my progress and gear I got till I joined Serenity. He is a very nice person, very good player and he was a very good raid leader in WoJ.
And I can see that WoJ is still on 20th place on this server after almost 3 months of inactivity.
Would be great to have him here. If more ppl like Vritra were playing this game we would have won it long ago :)

Sav
savarina

Postby Slamdorff » Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:09 am

On a personal level I can vouch for Vritra. Always nice and helpful, and he really took good care of a lot of people from Eternals when we split up.

Good luck with a fine app.
Slamdorff

Postby Arkhan » Tue Aug 12, 2008 4:28 pm

Very good rogue... Vritra was my GM in my previous guild
Arkhan

Return to Recruitment