DENIED/CLOSED | hunter wanna join they guild [Gromtol]

Moderator: Officers

DENIED/CLOSED | hunter wanna join they guild [Gromtol]

Postby gromtol* » Sun Aug 10, 2008 10:52 pm

netherlands

Class and build:
(This is the class and specc we expect you to be raiding with. No main-alt changing and no specc changing without approval from your Class Leader. You can bring all your alts in the guild if you want, but this will be the character/specc that will be invited into raids.)
7/44/10 i can respec if they guild needed it its no problem for me to respec

Link to your Armory, CTProfiles, or RPGOutfitters page? (If you are not using your raiding specc because of PvP or whatever reason, please link the raiding specc you will be using):

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... &n=Gromtol
Former guilds (on Bronzebeard or on your current realm):
i dont realy know because my frend have played 2 months on this account because have more accounts so thats why i dont know

Why did you leave your former guilds?:
i was on burning legend but i hate pvp servers because farming and get slappy so i remove to this server and my frend has leave those guilds

What is your former raid experience (pre-TBC and TBC)?

gruul kara magtheridon ssc tk (mh 3 bosses)
Why do you want to join Serenity?

because i think serenity is a good guild with nice players and you doing good raids and wanan help some with raids and wanna smile in they guild
Do you have open applications to other guilds?

no
Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you?

i dont know i dont know anyone

The important questions now. Please take a moment to think about those before you answer.

Can you play at our official raiding times which are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 9pm - 1am server time?
This is probably the most important question. We are a raiding guild, and even though we do not force anyone into raiding, we are expecting players that will join us to show interest in raiding at least 2-3 days each week.
i can raid everyday time doesnt matter to me i can always raid and if i sign me up imn always there

Can you log on to the Serenity website and sign up on the raid calendar each week whether you can attend raids or not?
yes i can if you gief me they site :)

Do you intend to show up for raids prepared, PVE raid specced, repaired, enchanted, gemmed and with a minimum set of buffs (food, oils, potions)?

yes and if guys need something im elixier master and engenering and mining and herb 2 chars on this server have always good flask and food

i know that hunter is closed but who not try he miss always . so i hope you guys look at my apply if you guys need me i come els yeah i can not more do then try it .i make this apply with a smile and leave this apply with a smile so you can contact me in game ... greetz jesper is my name in game it is gromtol
gromtol*

Return to Recruitment