TRIAL | ShadowPriest Loula

Moderator: Officers

TRIAL | ShadowPriest Loula

Postby Guest » Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:03 pm

(X ) YES ( ) NO Note: by ticking YES, you agree follow the guild charter.

In game name (including previous names if any):
Loula

Class and build: Shadowpriest 11/0/50
(This is the class and specc we expect you to be raiding with. No main-alt changing and no specc changing without approval from your Class Leader. You can bring all your alts in the guild if you want, but this will be the character/specc that will be invited into raids.)

Link to your Armory, CTProfiles, or RPGOutfitters page? (If you are not using your raiding specc because of PvP or whatever reason, please link the raiding specc you will be using):
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... rd&n=Loula

Former guilds (on Bronzebeard or on your current realm): Alter ego, Judgement, Wrath of judgement,

Why did you leave your former guilds?:
All of them dissbanned :/

What is your former raid experience (pre-TBC and TBC)?
pre-TBC I played much MC and Aq20, tryed a little in BWL just before relese of TBC :)
TBC I Played Gruul,SSC,Tk and ofc karazhan,

Why do you want to join Serenity?
I had a break from wow for like 4-5 months and I have decided to go hardcore again, I talked to a mate that told me about you guys and I want to give it a shot :) and I know some guys in the guild to :)

Do you have open applications to other guilds?
No sir

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you?
I guess Themark can xD

The important questions now. Please take a moment to think about those before you answer.

Can you play at our official raiding times which are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 9pm - 1am server time?
This is probably the most important question. We are a raiding guild, and even though we do not force anyone into raiding, we are expecting players that will join us to show interest in raiding at least 2-3 days each week.
thats perfect times for me, on tuesday I have floorball training and on friday and saturday I'm often away on other stuffs :) with family and friends :)
so that is perfect for me :)

Can you log on to the Serenity website and sign up on the raid calendar each week whether you can attend raids or not?
yes ofc :)

Do you intend to show up for raids prepared, PVE raid specced, repaired, enchanted, gemmed and with a minimum set of buffs (food, oils, potions)?
Yes I do :)

We are planning on using a Suicide Kings loot distribution system, do you agree with this? (X) YES ( ) NO

(X) I have read the Forum sticky: Intro to Serenity
(X) I have read the Forum sticky: Guild Rules and Goals
Last edited by Guest on Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Themark » Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:11 pm

I got the pleasure to have Loula in alter ego, and think tus and aiwendel can remeber him too, so from what I have seen in ae and in the season 1 arena I have done with him, he seemed skilled and with the knowledge of his class, despite of his age.
So if he can really raid with us at our times with no problem think will be a shame let him go.
And if he do bad or just go on immature attitude, well you can promote me officer to personally gkick him ;)
When the darkest hour come upon us, remember the light you have inside
When you find SERENITY, you know to be at home
ADMINISTRATOR OF THE RET PALADIN WORLDWIDE COMMUNITY FORUM
Legendary isn't only a "title" it's a lifestyle!
Themark

Postby Mikah » Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:35 am

Hi there Loula, and sorry for the late reply. I was away on vacation.

I assume looking at your armory profile that you are in a pvp specc with blackout and silence? Or is that what you would raid with?? You are not hit capped, and have low mana regeneration, so it would be quite bad for PVE, yet you are also missing a few key talents for PVP too...

Did you just drop a profession?

You are using a crit trinket, even though there are some green quest rewards that would be more suitable there. Any reasons?

You got several pieces of gear that are not enchanted (five) and you got +50 mana enchant on your chest.

Overall, gear is not too bad, and I can always poke Tusvor and Aiwendel for their input.

The biggest thing that concerns me is our raid times versus your age. Since you are 16, you are likely to still be at school, and us raiding late will do you no good. How do you feel about raiding at least 3 nights a week that late?

And please, answer this honestly as it is simply for your own good. You will only end up frustrated if you end up not able to raid.
Mikah

Postby Loula » Mon Aug 18, 2008 12:27 pm

Hi Mikah,

Yes Your right that I'm in a PvP spec, the reason why is because I've been guild less for a while and played a little pvp :)

about the enchants, I have +50 mana cus that chest sux and I'm going MGT Hc everyday now cus I want that chest and will put +6 Stats on it, and because I go MGT hc I hope to get the trinket from there and that will solve the trinket problem. my bracers is now enchanted and my boots is the 1st thing thats going away as soon as I have enough Badges to buy those boots . then I'll put enchant on them to, my cloak I'm gonna enchant with subtlety Asap.

I can understand that you are worried about my age lads, but theres nothing to be worried about, I can promise you I'll be there on 3 raids a week, I know 16 years old players can be little different in the attitude and I know you've had that problem before, but don't let this block me to get in and play with you guys, I'm not that kind of 16 years old person :)
thank you for your time :) I hope I'll spend much more with you guys !
Loula

Postby Mikah » Mon Aug 18, 2008 2:11 pm

Sounds good.

I will try to have a chat with you tonight.
Mikah

Postby Allanna » Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:36 pm

so i take it the 18+ limit is dependent on how much we need a certain class? as it seems to be the first response with most?
Allanna

Postby Mikah » Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:55 pm

Allanna wrote:so i take it the 18+ limit is dependent on how much we need a certain class? as it seems to be the first response with most?

Since I don't think this is the appropriate place to discuss this, I'll try to talk to you in-game instead.
Mikah

Return to Recruitment