DENIED | Shadow priest Nolofinw

Moderator: Officers

DENIED | Shadow priest Nolofinwë

Postby Guest » Fri Aug 08, 2008 1:30 pm

(x) YES ( ) NO Note: by ticking YES, you agree follow the guild charter.

In game name (including previous names if any):
Nolofinwë

Class and build: Shadow priest.
(This is the class and specc we expect you to be raiding with. No main-alt changing and no specc changing without approval from your Class Leader. You can bring all your alts in the guild if you want, but this will be the character/specc that will be invited into raids.)

Link to your Armory, CTProfiles, or RPGOutfitters page? (If you are not using your raiding specc because of PvP or whatever reason, please link the raiding specc you will be using):
spec: http://www.wow-europe.com/en/info/basic ... 0103051551

Gear: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... finw%C3%AB (have pvp spec atm, cause im guild less).

Former guilds (on Bronzebeard or on your current realm):
reincarnation.

Why did you leave your former guilds?:
I took a WoW brake. Cause of school and stuff, but no I dont go to school, so that isnt a problem anymore xD

What is your former raid experience (pre-TBC and TBC)?
pre TBC: ZG, MC and Onyxia

Why do you want to join Serenity?
Cause I saw a post at the Bronzebeard forum that you needed a Shadow priest and wasnt that importent with gear. And Serenty is very good guild.

Do you have open applications to other guilds?
yes, Do have an application to Lazarus, But do regret that application.

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you?
Dont think so.

The important questions now. Please take a moment to think about those before you answer.

Can you play at our official raiding times which are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 9pm - 1am server time? Yes i can, Its just friday and saturday I cant play at night, so it suits well for me.

This is probably the most important question. We are a raiding guild, and even though we do not force anyone into raiding, we are expecting players that will join us to show interest in raiding at least 2-3 days each week.

Can you log on to the Serenity website and sign up on the raid calendar each week whether you can attend raids or not?
Yes, I do sign up for every raid I can, And sign up(that I cant join) for every raid I cant attend to. In some days ahead.

Do you intend to show up for raids prepared, PVE raid specced, repaired, enchanted, gemmed and with a minimum set of buffs (food, oils, potions)?
Yes, I do use oil, food and flask. and loads of healt and mana potions.

We are planning on using a Suicide Kings loot distribution system, do you agree with this? (y) YES ( ) NO

its a pretty fair loot system.

forgot tbc xp

Postby Nolofinwë » Fri Aug 08, 2008 1:46 pm

TBC XP:
5/6 in SSC ( have tryed on Vashj a cupple of times)
gruul: clear
kara: clear
ZA: 3 bosses
TK: Loot reaver =/
Nolofinwë

Postby Mikah » Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:38 am

Hi there,

You are specced holy, and have some blue healing gear on. Any chances we could have a look at your shadow gear?
Mikah

now

Postby nolofinwë » Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:16 pm

Its took some weeks, so I almost forgot the apply.
Have shadow gear on now, if armory shows correct its atleast.

1155spell dmg
73hit rating.
=( 9.22%crit

still have my green trinket :(
nolofinwë

Postby Mikah » Thu Aug 21, 2008 3:25 pm

Hi there,

Sorry, but since we had not heard from you, we decided to give someone else a trial for now.

Best of luck in your guild finding.
Mikah

Return to Recruitment