CLOSED | Casual Rogue Application [Roguey]

Moderator: Officers

CLOSED | Casual Rogue Application [Roguey]

Postby Roguey » Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:24 am

In game name (including previous names if any):
Roguey

Class and build:
http://www.wow-europe.com/en/info/basic ... 0000000000 this should work otherwise im 20 assasination 41 combat

Link to your Armory, CTProfiles, or RPGOutfitters page? (If you are not using your raiding specc because of PvP or whatever reason, please link the raiding specc you will be using):
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... d&n=Roguey

Former guilds (on Bronzebeard or on your current realm):
Order of the Shadow, And his bunch of idiots(own guild went wrong), Guild of five vectors, Knight fever

Why did you leave your former guilds?:
Gm never on, inactivity and mmy one just didnt work out

What is your former raid experience (pre-TBC and TBC)?
very little Whole of karazahn and bit of ZA and magtheridons liar

Why do you want to join Serenity?
Well i saw someone in your guild with some really nice claws and 4/8 slayers, so i wispered them and they said that i wont get in being sserious but theres a chance if i go casual. And i thought that being around very experinced players and skilled would be a real benefit in advice etc.

Do you have open applications to other guilds?
Nope

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you?
A rogue called Vaidra, i dont know her or him to well but main person ive seen in serenity

The important questions now. Please take a moment to think about those before you answer.

Can you play at our official raiding times which are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 9pm - 1am server time? Yes. i really enjoy raiding just my gear is not up to scratch but im always improving it.
This is probably the most important question. We are a raiding guild, and even though we do not force anyone into raiding, we are expecting players that will join us to show interest in raiding at least 2-3 days each week.

Can you log on to the Serenity website and sign up on the raid calendar each week whether you can attend raids or not? Yes ill be checking updates and alsorts almost everyday.

Do you intend to show up for raids prepared, PVE raid specced, repaired, enchanted, gemmed and with a minimum set of buffs (food, oils, potions)? yes

We are planning on using a Suicide Kings loot distribution system, do you agree with this? (X) YES ( ) NO

(X) I have read the Forum sticky: Intro to Serenity
(X) I have read the Forum sticky: Guild Rules and Goals
Roguey

Return to Recruitment