CLOSED | Feral Druid [Elenna]

Moderator: Officers

CLOSED | Feral Druid [Elenna]

Postby Ele » Wed Aug 06, 2008 11:05 pm

SERENITY APPLICATION FORM

Instructions:

- Please check the list of classes we are recruiting at the Class/Recruitment Availability
- Copy and paste this form into a new thread in the Recruitment forums.
- Truthfully answer ALL of the questions in the application. Incomplete applications will be denied on sight!

Before you even bother, have you read our guild rules and goals? Does it corresponds to what you are looking for?

(x) YES ( ) NO Note: by ticking YES, you agree follow the guild charter.

In game name (including previous names if any): Elenna

Class and build: Feral Druid Tank (0/47/14)

Link to your Armory, CTProfiles, or RPGOutfitters page? (If you are not using your raiding specc because of PvP or whatever reason, please link the raiding specc you will be using):
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bronzebeard&n=Elenna
You specified that you expected gear to be PvE, and as you have no doubt seen I have some PvP items I use in my tanking gear. All ferals I know agree that some of the best tanking gear available is the pvp gear.

Former guilds (on Bronzebeard or on your current realm): No Pressure, Sanctuary, The Fruitloops [all on Bronzebeard - made my first char here and never left]

Why did you leave your former guilds?:
All my guilds before No Pressure I left due to the guild itself disbanding. I left No Pressure because due to fallings out and lack of progression raiding many of the people I enjoyed playing with there are no longer with the guild. We no longer raid (or even instance together often) and so I left as both the social and game play aspects of the guild had all but disappeared.

What is your former raid experience (pre-TBC and TBC)?
pre-TBC I had no raiding experience (well I went to UBRS, but that hardly counts). Since TBC I've cleared Kara, Gruul and ZA and killed Hydross in SSC with No Pressure. I like to think I'm good at picking up tactics as fights progress and always read up on Bosses we plan to fight if I haven't encountered them before.

Why do you want to join Serenity?
I've instanced (Hcs) a few times with groups from Serenity as two good friends from No Pressure moved here. All the guild members I've interacted with seemed like nice people and good players. That's the type of person I like to raid with. I've missed fun PvE play recently, this is what I hope to rediscover with you.

Do you have open applications to other guilds?
No - I dislike having split loyalties so will not apply to a guild while still in one, or apply to more than one at once.

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you?
I've known Ril and Vaidra since I joined No Pressure.

The important questions now. Please take a moment to think about those before you answer.

Can you play at our official raiding times which are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 9pm - 1am server time?
This is probably the most important question. We are a raiding guild, and even though we do not force anyone into raiding, we are expecting players that will join us to show interest in raiding at least 2-3 days each week.
The only raiding time where there might be problems for me is the Sunday; my family gets together every few Sundays for a Roast and to catch up with one another. On these occasions I would be unable to raid. Making 2-3 days a week will not be a problem, I'll raid as much as I can and am generally on most days.

Can you log on to the Serenity website and sign up on the raid calendar each week whether you can attend raids or not?
Yes - barring holidays I keep close track of the activities of my guild.

Do you intend to show up for raids prepared, PVE raid specced, repaired, enchanted, gemmed and with a minimum set of buffs (food, oils, potions)?
Yes - always have

We are planning on using a Suicide Kings loot distribution system, do you agree with this? (x) YES ( ) NO

(x) I have read the Forum sticky: Intro to Serenity
(x) I have read the Forum sticky: Guild Rules and Goals

Additional Notes:

Alts:
Clelshdi [Arcane Mage (49/0/12)]
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bronzebeard&n=Clelshdi
Clel is as well geared as Ele, although as I didn't have much access to raid loot on this character the gear is primarily items that it is possible to obtain without raiding (Crafted, Badge Gear and some PvP items). If you feel her gear is adequate and require Mages more than Druids (which Ril has suggested may be the case) I would be happy to make her my main.
Kiranna [Holy Priest (23/38/0)]
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bronzebeard&n=Kiranna
imba claims she could attempt the start of BT/HJ; though her gear is currently lacking in Stamina, I wouldn’t expect to raid on her but can help out on her if ever needed.

Fire Res:
Ril has mentioned to me that you may find it useful for me to have a Fire resistance set, I see no difficulties, with the gear I currently own alongside some badge gear and some crafted items, in getting an outfit where I have max resistance (while keeping uncrittable and maxing Sta). If informed a day or two before this would be required I could make up an outfit.

Holiday:
I am going to be away from 10th Aug to 19th. I felt I should warn you of this as I'm applying so close to leaving.[/i]
Ele

Return to Recruitment