CLOSED | Shadowpriest appl. [Valenz]

Moderator: Officers

CLOSED | Shadowpriest appl. [Valenz]

Postby Valenz » Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:27 pm

Before you even bother, have you read our guild rules and goals? Does it corresponds to what you are looking for?

(X) YES ( ) NO Note: by ticking YES, you agree follow the guild charter.

In game name (including previous names if any): Valenz

Class and build: Night Elf Shadowpriest
(This is the class and specc we expect you to be raiding with. No main-alt changing and no specc changing without approval from your Class Leader. You can bring all your alts in the guild if you want, but this will be the character/specc that will be invited into raids.)

Link to your Armory, CTProfiles, or RPGOutfitters page? (If you are not using your raiding specc because of PvP or whatever reason, please link the raiding specc you will be using):
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... d&n=Valenz

Former guilds (on Bronzebeard or on your current realm):
Anachronos: Converge
Current: legendary monkeys

Why did you leave your former guilds?:
Converge were very unfriendly people that took the game way to serious, i had to report every step i took, from beginning a alt to changing a enchant.

What is your former raid experience (pre-TBC and TBC)?
Pre- TBC: mostly with my rogue: ZG, MC, AQ, BWL but no Naxx
TBC: cleared with priest: kara, gruul, mag, ssc, tk, and some MH

Why do you want to join Serenity?
For once in my WoW play time I wanna join a serious and motivated guild that is not short sighted and wants to make progress. A guild that works on solving problems instead of whining about them or creating them. A guild that likes a laugh and be serious when it has too. I believe you guys are that guild and I (dont think dirty now) would do anything to get a trial. I promis i wont let you down. Give me a chance and ill show you...

Do you have open applications to other guilds?
No

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you?
Maybe Gurham, he never seen me playing but we had a short chat.

The important questions now. Please take a moment to think about those before you answer.

Can you play at our official raiding times which are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 9pm - 1am server time?
This is probably the most important question. We are a raiding guild, and even though we do not force anyone into raiding, we are expecting players that will join us to show interest in raiding at least 2-3 days each week.
I can attend the 2-3 raids. I do however have exams about every 2-3 months that take 1-2 weeks. I will be studying those weeks and will not attend raids, i will inform Serenity about this of course.

Can you log on to the Serenity website and sign up on the raid calendar each week whether you can attend raids or not?
Yes

Do you intend to show up for raids prepared, PVE raid specced, repaired, enchanted, gemmed and with a minimum set of buffs (food, oils, potions)?
yes of course!

We are planning on using a Suicide Kings loot distribution system, do you agree with this? ( ) YES (x) NO
No rewards for motivatation, being on time and punctuality.
The bottom liners can bid more since they have less distance to Suicide.
Lists that makes it possible for a raid member to recieve multiple items.

It has its advantages aswell, but its what i think about it.

(YES) I have read the Forum sticky: Intro to Serenity
(YES) I have read the Forum sticky: Guild Rules and Goals[/code]
Valenz

Return to Recruitment