CLOSED | NE Shadowpriest [Valenz]

Moderator: Officers

CLOSED | NE Shadowpriest [Valenz]

Postby Valenz » Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:08 pm

In game name (including previous names if any): Valenz

Class and build: Night Elf Shadowpriest
(This is the class and specc we expect you to be raiding with. No main-alt changing and no specc changing without approval from your Class Leader. You can bring all your alts in the guild if you want, but this will be the character/specc that will be invited into raids.)

Link to your Armory, CTProfiles, or RPGOutfitters page? (If you are not using your raiding specc because of PvP or whatever reason, please link the raiding specc you will be using):
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... d&n=Valenz

Former guilds (on Bronzebeard or on your current realm):
On Anachronos Converge
Current guild: Legendary Monkeys

Why did you leave your former guilds?:
Converge because is wasnt very social, the people werent nice, no laughs, nothing was allowed. I respect rules or some kind of discipline but those guys were wack.

What is your former raid experience (pre-TBC and TBC)?
Pre- TBC: ZG, MC, AQ but not Naxx
TBC: Cleared: kara, gruul, mag, za, ssc, tk, and some MH (friend called in examweek if i could help the guild, they needed a SP)

Why do you want to join Serenity?
Once in my entire WoW playing time i want to join a decent, motivated and NOT short sighted guild. I wanna hear how things can be solved instead of directly giving up or whining about it.
I wanna work towards something, not standing stil. I believe you guys are such a guild and ill do anything (dont think dirty now) to get a trial and show that im just as motivated as you. Give me a chance and i wont let you down i promise!

Do you have open applications to other guilds?
No

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you?
Maybe Gurham, he hasnt seen me playing but had a nice chat.

The important questions now. Please take a moment to think about those before you answer.

Can you play at our official raiding times which are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 9pm - 1am server time?
This is probably the most important question. We are a raiding guild, and even though we do not force anyone into raiding, we are expecting players that will join us to show interest in raiding at least 2-3 days each week.
I can attend 2-4 raids a week.
When i have exams ill tell the raidleader or officer about it. Exams normally take about 1 or 2 weeks (in those weeks ill be studying ofc)

Can you log on to the Serenity website and sign up on the raid calendar each week whether you can attend raids or not?
yes i can

Do you intend to show up for raids prepared, PVE raid specced, repaired, enchanted, gemmed and with a minimum set of buffs (food, oils, potions)?
Thats NO problem at all

We are planning on using a Suicide Kings loot distribution system, do you agree with this? ( ) YES (X) NO
Of course Suicide Kings is a more fair way to give loot. But to my opinion Suicide Kings dont give rewards for motivation, being on time, GB donations, punctuality.
Lists that makes it able for a player to get more then 1 loot of a boss.

( YES) I have read the Forum sticky: Intro to Serenity
(YES ) I have read the Forum sticky: Guild Rules and Goals
Valenz

Return to Recruitment