CLOSED | Xeol - Hunter

Moderator: Officers

CLOSED | Xeol - Hunter

Postby Xeol » Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:15 pm

In game name (including previous names if any):

Xeol

Poland

Class and build:
(This is the class and specc we expect you to be raiding with. No main-alt changing and no specc changing without approval from your Class Leader. You can bring all your alts in the guild if you want, but this will be the character/specc that will be invited into raids.)

Beast Master 41/20

Link to your Armory, CTProfiles, or RPGOutfitters page? (If you are not using your raiding specc because of PvP or whatever reason, please link the raiding specc you will be using):

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... ard&n=Xeol

Former guilds (on Bronzebeard or on your current realm):
Why did you leave your former guilds?:

THE BANISHED as GM (Disbanded)
Driven as Raider (Disbanded)
Wrath of Judgement as Class Leader (Disbanded)
Shadows od Darknes as Initiate well i couldnt find myself there its not guild for my and a style which they were playing so i left.

What is your former raid experience (pre-TBC and TBC)?

Kara - Cleared
Gruul - Cleared
Maggy - Cleread
ZA - Cleared
SSC - 5/6 Vashj on 14%
TK - 3/4 Kael on 55%
MH - 4/5
BT - 6/9

Why do you want to join Serenity?

I want to kill illidan and clear SP :D with this guild i can achive this :) i want to play with nice and well organized people without swearing on TS want to meet friendly players also which are not screaming on ts/vent ; p

Do you have open applications to other guilds?

Well yes i have still opened apply in Echo but they are full at Hunters atm but they didint declined my app yet

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you?

Dont think so...

Can you play at our official raiding times which are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 9pm - 1am server time?
This is probably the most important question. We are a raiding guild, and even though we do not force anyone into raiding, we are expecting players that will join us to show interest in raiding at least 2-3 days each week.

Yes i will attend and be on any raid there will be scheulded ofc sometimes it can happend than GF will ask me to go with her on hollidays or anywhere or i will be ill but its rather rare.

Can you log on to the Serenity website and sign up on the raid calendar each week whether you can attend raids or not?

ofc i can

Do you intend to show up for raids prepared, PVE raid specced, repaired, enchanted, gemmed and with a minimum set of buffs (food, oils, potions)?

ofc i will and i will do my best :)

We are planning on using a Suicide Kings loot distribution system, do you agree with this? (X ) YES ( ) NO

(X ) I have read the Forum sticky: Intro to Serenity
( X) I have read the Forum sticky: Guild Rules and Goals
Xeol

Return to Recruitment