DENIED | Noblehammer - Prot Warrior

Moderator: Officers

DENIED | Noblehammer - Prot Warrior

Postby Noblehammer » Mon Aug 04, 2008 3:27 am

In game name (including previous names if any): Noblehammer

Class and build: Warrior 8/5/48
(This is the class and specc we expect you to be raiding with. No main-alt changing and no specc changing without approval from your Class Leader. You can bring all your alts in the guild if you want, but this will be the character/specc that will be invited into raids.)

Link to your Armory, CTProfiles, or RPGOutfitters page? (If you are not using your raiding specc because of PvP or whatever reason, please link the raiding specc you will be using):http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bronzebeard&n=Noblehammer

Former guilds (on Bronzebeard or on your current realm): Greater Silence, 1 other which disbanded and Serenity

Why did you leave your former guilds?:

Other 2 got disbanded, got kicked from serenity due to inactivity without saying anything.

What is your former raid experience (pre-TBC and TBC)?

Pre TBC - ZG, AQ20, MC, Onyxia
TBC - Kara, ZA, Gruuls, SSC, TK

Why do you want to join Serenity?
Have just come back to WoW from a long break of absence in which time my account got hacked and i had to speak to blizzard to get my account back becasue they got my account name and password and me being a noob forgot my secret answer to my secret question. Ive found my self with nothing to do and after trying Age of Conan and finding out it isnt all that great, have come back to wow. Wotlk will be out in the near future and a new expansion is always fun, would like to raid even though i understand cliff and igby probably got some awesome gear my now, but even just for old times sake i wouldnt mind joining and maybe i could do some damage in the future if u dont need me now.

Do you have open applications to other guilds?
No

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you?
Dunno some people might remember me.

The important questions now. Please take a moment to think about those before you answer.

Can you play at our official raiding times which are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 9pm - 1am server time? Yes
This is probably the most important question. We are a raiding guild, and even though we do not force anyone into raiding, we are expecting players that will join us to show interest in raiding at least 2-3 days each week.
Yes i can do that

Can you log on to the Serenity website and sign up on the raid calendar each week whether you can attend raids or not?
Yes

Do you intend to show up for raids prepared, PVE raid specced, repaired, enchanted, gemmed and with a minimum set of buffs (food, oils, potions)?
Yes

We are planning on using a Suicide Kings loot distribution system, do you agree with this? (x) YES ( ) NO

(x) I have read the Forum sticky: Intro to Serenity
(x) I have read the Forum sticky: Guild Rules and Goals
Noblehammer

Postby Neud » Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:04 am

Noble you are back? :D
Kind regards
Neud, CFA

Neud

Postby Mjölnir » Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:56 am

What about that AoC switching you was talking about months before it came out ?

The last thing i saw from you was a application from you at this guild lightning where you talked with the guy former known as Somnus oh how bad the situation is over here in serenity.
Mjölnir

Postby Noblehammer » Mon Aug 04, 2008 10:03 am

Neud wrote:Noble you are back? :D

if you mean back playing then yes, i tried AOC and found it to be awful but thats another story.
Noblehammer

Postby Noblehammer » Mon Aug 04, 2008 10:13 am

Mjölnir wrote:What about that AoC switching you was talking about months before it came out ?

The last thing i saw from you was a application from you at this guild lightning where you talked with the guy former known as Somnus oh how bad the situation is over here in serenity.

read above for the AOC, and i never joined that guild in the end, and i never said anything bad about the guild itself as such, but i said progress was slow and the later raid times suited me better, at the time we were stuck on vashj and i was getting very impatient and maybe made some rash decisions.
Noblehammer

Postby Skibba » Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:01 am

Noblehammer wrote:

if you mean back playing then yes, i tried AOC and found it to be awful but thats another story.

Agree with you on this one. I bought AoC, played for the free month, then cancelled. Big piece of buggy shit full of even more children than WoW.

Lets see how Warhammer is :-)

"That's true. He's funny, but he's not that funny. I'll take a dick over a smile any day. . . . . Yes, I will." - Eddie Murphy - Raw
Skibba

Postby Noblehammer » Mon Aug 04, 2008 12:02 pm

Skibba wrote:
Noblehammer wrote:

Agree with you on this one. I bought AoC, played for the free month, then cancelled. Big piece of buggy shit full of even more children than WoW.

Lets see how Warhammer is :-)

I think it was classic grass is greener over the other side kinda thing, the amount of bugs in that game when it first came about was just too much and considering they delayed the launch for like 3 months so they could sort it out,
this is why they should have an open beta instead of only letting a few thousand ppl in cos they would never know wat it was going to be like with more than 10 ppl playing at once.
Noblehammer

Postby igby » Mon Aug 04, 2008 1:04 pm

Application Declined
igby

Postby Noblehammer » Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:06 pm

OK thank you and good luck in the future
Noblehammer

Return to Recruitment