DENIED | druid tank nite screen

Moderator: Officers

DENIED | druid tank nite screen

Postby Guest » Sat Aug 02, 2008 1:19 am

( y) YES ( ) NO Note: by ticking YES, you agree follow the guild charter.

In game name (including previous names if any): nitescreen

Class and build: druid tank
(This is the class and specc we expect you to be raiding with. No main-alt changing and no specc changing without approval from your Class Leader. You can bring all your alts in the guild if you want, but this will be the character/specc that will be invited into raids.)

Link to your Armory, CTProfiles, or RPGOutfitters page? (If you are not using your raiding specc because of PvP or whatever reason, please link the raiding specc you will be using):
http://www.armory-light.com/eu/Bronzebeard/Nitescreen/

Former guilds (on Bronzebeard or on your current realm): currently Nordlys

Why did you leave your former guilds?: i looking for a mature serious raiding guild

What is your former raid experience (pre-TBC and TBC)?
kara, gruul, magth, ZA, TK

Why do you want to join Serenity? i would like to progress and join a mature and serious guild and im more of a nite time raid.

Do you have open applications to other guilds? no i haven't

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you? yes ronen hes a new member who just joined ur guild.

The important questions now. Please take a moment to think about those before you answer.

Can you play at our official raiding times which are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 9pm - 1am server time?
This is probably the most important question. We are a raiding guild, and even though we do not force anyone into raiding, we are expecting players that will join us to show interest in raiding at least 2-3 days each week.
yes ur raiding time are no problems with me, i can raid at any time u need me.

Can you log on to the Serenity website and sign up on the raid calendar each week whether you can attend raids or not? yes i can

Do you intend to show up for raids prepared, PVE raid specced, repaired, enchanted, gemmed and with a minimum set of buffs (food, oils, potions)? yes as there is not i can use in bear form tanking

We are planning on using a Suicide Kings loot distribution system, do you agree with this? ( y) YES ( ) NO

( y) I have read the Forum sticky: Intro to Serenity
( y) I have read the Forum sticky: Guild Rules and Goals

Postby Theseus » Sat Aug 02, 2008 8:37 am

Greetings Nite

Nice application. I see that you have the gear needed to be raiding at our level. In fact you could lose a bit of Defense and go for a bit more avoidance (Dodge) or hit (Expertise) however your tanking gear is solid. Eventually you may want to consider a weapon upgrade (Wildfury Greatstaff which drops from trash in SSC) however that is not a great need in your case.

A couple of things: A quick lookup on your Character History reveals that you have been in at least 7 guilds since you turned 70 (December of 2007). Could you please explain why? Also this statement:

Do you intend to show up for raids prepared, PVE raid specced, repaired, enchanted, gemmed and with a minimum set of buffs (food, oils, potions)? yes as there is not i can use in bear form tanking

A Bear can use most of the available consumables. This does include Adamantite Weightstone. The last major patch gave Druids the ability to benefit from those items. A Bear keeps aggro by shear DPS. Anything that boosts the pain you inflict (without compromising your Defenses) is good. You can also use Blacksmith crafted Runes such as Greater Rune of Warding to give you a boost in progression fights.

However the biggest obstacle is that currently recruitment on Druids in general is closed. We have a couple of active Druids already so if you do get in, your chances for a Raid slot will be limited at best. However I do not make the decisions on recruitment for this guild so take my word for what it's worth.
Last edited by Theseus on Sat Aug 02, 2008 6:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Theseus

druid tank application

Postby nite screen » Sat Aug 02, 2008 9:43 am

Hi and thank you for having the time to read through my application, the reason i been in so many guild is because, the burning blades split up and formed a new raiding guild called the blades. they was having trouble find new members for 25 man raids. then they all went and down alts which ment when there lvl 70 is was kara all over again while they get the gear sorted. as for the other guilds they was mature enough in raids for what im looking for and i would like to progress as much i can before WOTLK comes out.

and yes if given the chance i will always turn up for raids fully ready with pots fully repaired and spear gold for repairs while in raiding also if its needed.

i don't mind if i don't raid all the time and stitting down on the bentch sometimes i be happy to do that as longs as i get a chance to raids some times.
nite screen

Postby Theseus » Sat Aug 02, 2008 6:50 pm

-- Application Denied --

I discussed your application with our Tanking leader. Unfortunately for your application, at the moment we already have a couple of raiding Feral Druids who are quite regular. Our tank slots are pretty much filled between our Bears, Tankadins and Prot Warriors. We are more in need of a good Resto Druid with experiance in BT (in particular the Teron Gorefiend and Mother Sharaz encounters). Gearwise you are OK for tanking, however we really need the experiance. You would better suited with a guild in the latter stages of SSC/TK and beginning MH/BT. We are past that point and on the cusp of entering Sunwell (just Illidan needs to die). Best of luck finding your guild home.
Theseus

Return to Recruitment