TRIAL | Shadow Priest Application

Moderator: Officers

TRIAL | Shadow Priest Application

Postby Guest » Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:52 am

SERENITY APPLICATION FORM

Instructions:

- Please check the list of classes we are recruiting at the Class/Recruitment Availability
- Copy and paste this form into a new thread in the Recruitment forums.
- Truthfully answer ALL of the questions in the application. Incomplete applications will be denied on sight!

Before you even bother, have you read our guild rules and goals? Does it corresponds to what you are looking for?

(Y) YES ( ) NO Note: by ticking YES, you agree follow the guild charter.

In game name (including previous names if any): Ronen

Class and build:
Priest Shadow spec 14/0/47

Link to your Armory, CTProfiles, or RPGOutfitters page? http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... rd&n=Ronen

Former guilds (on Bronzebeard or on your current realm): Nordlys

Why did you leave your former guilds?: I am looking for a guild that is deeper into the end game instances than my current guild. They are a nice bunch of guys, however I have already done everything within the games that they are now starting out on. they also like to raid 6/7 days a week, which is too much for me.

What is your former raid experience (pre-TBC and TBC)? Pre TBC up to the Twins in AQ40. Never been into Naxx (something I would have liked to have done). TBC experience: 5/5 MH 6/9 BT

Why do you want to join Serenity? I was reading the realm forums and saw that you were looking for an active Shadow Priest, so I decided to take a look at your website. I liked the raiding schedule that you have, 4 days is ideal for myself and I like to have Fridays and Saturdays free to do some real life stuff.

Do you have open applications to other guilds? No

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you? No

The important questions now. Please take a moment to think about those before you answer.

Can you play at our official raiding times which are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 9pm - 1am server time? Yes
This is probably the most important question. We are a raiding guild, and even though we do not force anyone into raiding, we are expecting players that will join us to show interest in raiding at least 2-3 days each week. I have no problem with achieving the activity that you require.

Can you log on to the Serenity website and sign up on the raid calendar each week whether you can attend raids or not? Yes

Do you intend to show up for raids prepared, PVE raid specced, repaired, enchanted, gemmed and with a minimum set of buffs (food, oils, potions)? Yes

We are planning on using a Suicide Kings loot distribution system, do you agree with this? (Y) YES ( ) NO

(Y) I have read the Forum sticky: Intro to Serenity
(Y) I have read the Forum sticky: Guild Rules and Goals

Postby Paul » Fri Aug 01, 2008 8:09 am

Hello and thanks for applying.

We will get back to you asap.
Paul

Postby igby » Fri Aug 01, 2008 8:11 am

Thanks for the application, can I ask with which guild did you get your BT / Hyjal experience?
igby

Postby Laraht » Fri Aug 01, 2008 8:12 am

Nice application.

Gl
I heal, you kill
Laraht

Postby Guest » Fri Aug 01, 2008 8:38 am

The Guild I got my MH and BT experience was a guild called Evolution from BDF realm.

Postby Mikah » Fri Aug 01, 2008 10:17 am

Hi Renon,

Great application.

As we discussed yesterday, we would be happy to give you a trial!

Welcome!
Mikah

Postby savarina » Fri Aug 01, 2008 10:18 am

Welcome :)

Sav
savarina

Return to Recruitment