DENIED | Rogue application [Sarrowz]

Moderator: Officers

DENIED | Rogue application [Sarrowz]

Postby Sarrowz » Sat Jul 26, 2008 11:54 pm

SERENITY APPLICATION FORM

Instructions:

- Please check the list of classes we are recruiting at the Class/Recruitment Availability
- Copy and paste this form into a new thread in the Recruitment forums.
- Truthfully answer ALL of the questions in the application. Incomplete applications will be denied on sight!

Before you even bother, have you read our guild rules and goals? Does it corresponds to what you are looking for?

(x) YES ( ) NO Note: by ticking YES, you agree follow the guild charter.

In game name (including previous names if any):
Sarrowz

sweden

Class and build:
(Im a rogue and my build is 20/41/0 Combat pve specc)

Link to your Armory, CTProfiles, or RPGOutfitters page? (If you are not using your raiding specc because of PvP or whatever reason, please link the raiding specc you will be using): http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... &n=Sarrowz

Former guilds (on Bronzebeard or on your current realm):
Chimera

Why did you leave your former guilds?:
I was inactive for a while and now i decided to start playing a lot again

What is your former raid experience (pre-TBC and TBC)?
I've done Full Mc, Zg and been killing the first bosses in Aq.

Tbc: I've done Full Ssc, Tk, Za, Kara, Mh, Bt. and been trying to kill the first boss in Sw but wiped.

Why do you want to join Serenity?
It's a nice guild and it has a very good raiding process. I've heard a lot good from it. I love raiding. :D

Do you have open applications to other guilds?
Nope i applied to Entropy before but they didnt need no more rogues

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you?
Nope :P

The important questions now. Please take a moment to think about those before you answer.

Can you play at our official raiding times which are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 9pm - 1am server time? This is probably the most important question. We are a raiding guild, and even though we do not force anyone into raiding, we are expecting players that will join us to show interest in raiding at least 2-3 days each week.

Yes but some thursdays i cant but thats just like 6 a year

Can you log on to the Serenity website and sign up on the raid calendar each week whether you can attend raids or not? Yes

Do you intend to show up for raids prepared, PVE raid specced, repaired, enchanted, gemmed and with a minimum set of buffs (food, oils, potions)?

Yes im always pve specced and im an alchemist so there is no problem with potions i'll help others out with them too. and i have a lot of food to buff up with so ill come with the best stuff available. And ofc i wont forget to repair before raids.

We are planning on using a Suicide Kings loot distribution system, do you agree with this? (X) YES ( ) NO

(X) I have read the Forum sticky: Intro to Serenity
(X) I have read the Forum sticky: Guild Rules and Goals
Sarrowz

Postby igby » Sun Jul 27, 2008 12:19 am

We will discuss your application on Sunday and let you know. Do you have any of the Shadow resistance gear for Mother Shiraz?
igby

Shadow gear

Postby Sarrowz » Sun Jul 27, 2008 3:58 pm

Yes i have some shadow resistance gear but i will buy the enchants and farm for more stuff and i'll get to 300-350 shadow res
Sarrowz

Postby Allanna » Sun Jul 27, 2008 5:18 pm

i know in no longer in the guild, but i would fully back the app made by sarrowz. a good rogue and a nice guy aswell, would deffo be a good addition to the guild
Allanna

Postby igby » Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:41 pm

After having spoken with members of Chimera I have to decline you. They tell me you were given this account and have not raided in bt/hyjal with them. The person who raided on Sarrowz in Chimera has re-rolled a druid, and is still in Chimera. If I'm miss-informed please let me know.
igby

!

Postby Sarrowz » Tue Jul 29, 2008 11:23 am

I werent given this account i changed it. i wrote from what i've done earlier on my other characters so im not a noob.
Sarrowz

Postby Mikah » Tue Jul 29, 2008 11:30 am

Sarrowz wrote:In game name (including previous names if any):
Sarrowz

Your character has a history only from lvl67, so you forgot to mention you had a name change.

Could you please give your previous name(s) before you made the name change?

It is also possible that you changed server, but that means you were using a different name on your other server. Could you provide the correct name/server then?

Really sorry for being so anal about all this. But whenever an application raises suspicion, we like to do a thorough investigation to be sure what we get into.

That said, if we didn't think your application was worth it, we would have simply denied it right away. So please don't get offended! Asking those questions means we are actually considering the application seriously.
Mikah

Return to Recruitment