CASUAL | Jedic - Protection warrior

Moderator: Officers

CASUAL | Jedic - Protection warrior

Postby Guest » Sat Jul 19, 2008 6:23 pm

Before you even bother, have you read our guild rules and goals? Does it corresponds to what you are looking for?

(X) YES ( ) NO Note: by ticking YES, you agree follow the guild charter.

In game name (including previous names if any):

Jedic

Denmark

Class and build:
(This is the class and specc we expect you to be raiding with. No main-alt changing and no specc changing without approval from your Class Leader. You can bring all your alts in the guild if you want, but this will be the character/specc that will be invited into raids.)

Protection warrior.

Link to your Armory, CTProfiles, or RPGOutfitters page? (If you are not using your raiding specc because of PvP or whatever reason, please link the raiding specc you will be using):

http://armory.wow-europe.com/character- ... ol&n=Jedic

My gear isn't that great anymore, but I usually play a lot, so I should be able to upgrade it with some badge/heroic items pretty fast. And I just got the legs, so there is no gems or armor patch on them yet.

Former guilds (on Bronzebeard or on your current realm):

Thanatos on Grim Batol

Why did you leave your former guilds?:

The guild dispanded like a year ago, and I havent played since.

What is your former raid experience (pre-TBC and TBC)?

Pre-TBC: Everything before Naxxramas and 8 bosses in there on my horde mage.
TBC: Some bosses in SSC and TK on this warrior.

Why do you want to join Serenity?

I want to start playing again, and my friend, Turangaleela, just joined you.

Do you have open applications to other guilds?

No.

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you?

Since Turangaleela is not a member yet, then no.

The important questions now. Please take a moment to think about those before you answer.

Can you play at our official raiding times which are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 9pm - 1am server time?
This is probably the most important question. We are a raiding guild, and even though we do not force anyone into raiding, we are expecting players that will join us to show interest in raiding at least 2-3 days each week.

Yes, and I will most likely be there every time.

Can you log on to the Serenity website and sign up on the raid calendar each week whether you can attend raids or not?

Yes.

Do you intend to show up for raids prepared, PVE raid specced, repaired, enchanted, gemmed and with a minimum set of buffs (food, oils, potions)?

Of course, I always show up with plenty of flasks, pots, various buffs and what not.

We are planning on using a Suicide Kings loot distribution system, do you agree with this? (X) YES ( ) NO

(X) I have read the Forum sticky: Intro to Serenity
(X) I have read the Forum sticky: Guild Rules and Goals

Postby igby » Sat Jul 19, 2008 6:40 pm

I won't say no straight away as your a friend of an initiate, but as you said your gear is severly lacking. I don't see a raid leader taking a risk that your gear would handle even the trash in BT let alone a boss, this would result in at first very few raid opportunites.
Also with no experience of the content we raid it would be a steep learning curve.
When we have an officer meeting we will discuss your application. I would strongly reccomend buying asap Brooch of Deftness, Girdle of the Fearless , and Bracers of the Ancient Phalanx, the expertise and hit they add would give you a big improvement in aggro gain, ofcourse not being in a guild will make this quite difficult to gain badges.
igby

Postby TurangaLeela » Sat Jul 19, 2008 8:22 pm

He is my irl mate, I have talked abit with Cliffor about him, ofc he needs better gear, but he is a very good player, so in some time you get a very good tank.

I really hope you will invite him.
TurangaLeela

Postby Jura » Sat Jul 19, 2008 10:18 pm

lele impressed me in za last night, and if he wants to vouch for his friend i'd give him oportunity, but, as igby said we cant guarantee raid spots at start. Ofc you ll get your chance, but better geared tanks will have priority in 25men raids. If you are like you wrote in application, badge gear is in your grasp, and soon your raid spot would get better.

But, Igby and other officers should say their word about this.
Jura
Nerf me!

Postby igby » Tue Jul 22, 2008 5:53 pm

Hi Jedic if you still wish to have a trial with Serenity feel free to transfer over to Bronzebeard. I will warn you that raid spots will be rare, I need to make sure you understand this so there is no confusion.
We are offering a place in our guild, but no guarantee of a raid spot.
igby

Return to Recruitment