DENIED | Balance Druid - Parcell

Moderator: Officers

DENIED | Balance Druid - Parcell

Postby Parcell » Thu Jul 17, 2008 11:56 pm

Before you even bother, have you read our guild rules and goals? Does it corresponds to what you are looking for?

(x) YES ( ) NO Note: by ticking YES, you agree follow the guild charter.

In game name (including previous names if any): Parcell

Class and build:
Night Elf
Balance Druid

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bronzebeard&n=Parcell

Former guilds (on Bronzebeard or on your current realm):
Ace of Spade
The Nameless

Why did you leave your former guilds?:
I left the nameless with my character to progress onto higher raid instances with The Ace of spade. Where i found my self settling for leading a kara team every week. The Ace of spade disbanded because a lot of members left due to inactivity.

What is your former raid experience (pre-TBC and TBC)?
I joined the game when the new expansion was released.
Karazhan clear. Gruul's Lair Clear, Zul' Aman 4/6

Why do you want to join Serenity?
To have the chance to raid T5/T6 instances. To make new friends, and to have fun.

Do you have open applications to other guilds?
Yes. I am waiting for a reply from Affinity

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you?
I found your guild on google and i'm not aware i know any members.

The important questions now. Please take a moment to think about those before you answer.

Can you play at our official raiding times which are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 9pm - 1am server time?

Yes. i live on my own and have most nights of the week free. When i know i'm raiding i give it priority.

Can you log on to the Serenity website and sign up on the raid calendar each week whether you can attend raids or not? Yes thats not a problem.

Do you intend to show up for raids prepared, PVE raid specced, repaired, enchanted, gemmed and with a minimum set of buffs (food, oils, potions)? Of course. I'm always prepared for raids.

We are planning on using a Suicide Kings loot distribution system, do you agree with this? (x) YES ( ) NO
Never heard of it. but i will go along with the guilds rules.

(x) I have read the Forum sticky: Intro to Serenity
(x) I have read the Forum sticky: Guild Rules and Goals[url][/url]
Parcell

Postby igby » Fri Jul 18, 2008 8:17 am

Our druid recruitment has closed, and we have no room in our raid setup for a blanced druid. On a side note your gear would prevent you from getting into our raids, and your lack of 25 man experience ie no TK or SSC.
igby

Return to Recruitment